Chapter - 28

{Second half of the part is updated. Check out. }

Changing the casting of Sarah Nicholas from Yami Gautam to Niti Taylor.

Tell me who do you find better for the character.

# * # * # Unedited # * # * #

Sarah's POV

I had spent the night finding out about mates. And the information that scared me the most was the mating process. Damn how could I let him or anyone for that matter bite me?

I admit I've grown on Damien since the past few days but knowing he was a werewolf and has a wolf side too, is getting hard to digest. Animals and pets aren't my cup of tea. Let's just say I'm not a fan of animals and pets.

To think of, couldn't Damien be a Vampire? I mean they are sooo cool. Literally. I mean I wouldn't like him sucking my blood but he'd still be a human and not sprout into an animal right. Plus if he would be Vampire then he could have some awesome powers like teleporting, mind-reading, speed, healing and so much more.

But sadly he was an animal who would growl, change eye color, turn into an animal and scare the shit out of me. To top it all his wolf form was so huge, though I saw him from a distance, I could tell he was bigger than the ones which attacked me.

The other part of mating was having sex with your mate. I mean seriously? What am I just sixteen and I'm not at all interested in loosing my virginity just yet or committing to any relationship.

Back home I had just started dating or checking out boys. I wanted to have fun, party, let loose myself, grow up, experience life and learn so much more.

Hell I have my family and friends waiting for me, crying their eyes out for me. I liked Damien lately and being with him contented me. We needed each other I was sure about that as I could feel it.

If only we met a half a decade later, I'd be more sorted and ready. If...

My chain of thoughts broke when Damien walked in. He took me in his warm embrace and sighed resting my head on his chest.

"You didn't sleep? " I didn't respond, just nodded my head.

"Why" I kept mum.

"Since when? " he tried again.

"Since you left. " he sighed but didn't say anything.

We stayed silent quite for sometime. He picked me up layed me on a soft mattress.

We were quiet for sometime before I decided to ask him the question I dreaded the most.

"When will you mark me? " I saw him jerk up straight.

"What? " He looked stressed knowing I found about the marking.

"I read about it in the books. " I answered his unasked question.
He rubbed his face before he calmed and willed himself to relieve me. "Don't worry li'l one, I will mark you only when you permit me to. " he pulled my nose affectionately.

I relaxed knowing he respects my space. But the eagerness to know got the best of me, "What about the full moon? Won't your powers provoke you to mark me? "

"You don't need to worry about it. "

I was lost in my thoughts when we heard voices from downstairs. Damien asked me to freshen up and ran down.

I nodded and made my way to the shower cabin. I shreded off my clothes and shiver ran down my spine. The whether was extremely cold these days. I quickly turned the shower to hot and tested it before getting in.