Chapter - 4

Next morning I groaned as the alarm clock rang. Getting up was a big deal. My head hurt as if elephants were dancing. Had I really drank so much last night? I don't even remember the count. Hell I don't even remember how I got in bed?

Slowly I willed myself to get out of the bed. While I freshenedup, I was thankful to whoever had placed a glass of lime water on my night stand. Had to be Ryan. He was indeed a caring brother.

After a long refreshing hot water bath, I changed into a decent peach sleeveless shirt and a torn rugged shorts. I tied my hairs in a pony tail.

I was taking a final look at the mirror when again I felt someone was watching me. I didn't feel it that way a minute ago. Unknowingly I moved towards the window. When my daze broke I found myself in the balcony attached to my room.

I tried to see if I could find anyone seeing me. Sadly there was no one. But that didn't help me feel any better. I still felt that I was under an intense gaze.

I found my own thoughts too weird. I felt like an idiot to feel that way when I clearly couldn't see anyone. Neither now nor earlier. It had to be the effect of that night after movie.

I came down hopping on the stairs when Ryan gave me an irritated look

I came down hopping on the stairs when Ryan gave me an irritated look. Wishing an apparently irritated Ryan I sat down adjacent to him and Grabbed a bowl, box of cereals and a can of milk.

"For Godsake Sarah, stop chirping like a bird. Can't you see I'm down with a hangover." Ryan said.

"Ryan if you know how to take it down then why suffer yourself? Have some lime water for yourself as well." I stated in a matter of fact tone.

"Whoa, though I know it takes down hangover, who said I know to make one?" he chided

I jerked my head up hearing him, "What?"

"Sisy, don't u know how bad a chef I am?"

I remembered that Ryan sucked in cooking.
Involuntarily I spoke, "If you didn't keep the lime water on my night stand, then who kept it?"

Ryan got alerted at that.

"What do mean? Tell me loud and clear. "
(Concerned brother mode - Activated)

" Uhm, There was lime water kept for me on the night stand, this morning." I told him.

"What? And your telling me as if its normal. I don't know how to make one, mom dad aren't back yet. Then who can do that?"

"Oh C'mon, it could be either Jas, Jamy, Alex, or someone of them." I shrugged, chugging down the cereals.

"Thats not possible, Jas and Jamy are my friends, they are equally bad. And Alex was out before I became tipsy." Ryan was surely getting hyper now.

"Oh then might be Keith, .... I slightly remember him taking me to my room as I was drunk." I stated the bit of the memory I had wanting him to cool down.