Winchesters To The Rescue

Start from the beginning

"Yes, because Jared doesn't do stupid shit like you do. He cares about me, and Prince. He doesn't try to come between us." She says in an irritated tone.

Jensen starts to get real annoyed, he clenches his jaw. He starts to do that unamused chuckle he does when he's getting frustrated.

"Aw, is someone's feelings hurt?" Allison asks in a child-like voice.

"Nice to know you're trying to be adult about this, Allison." Jensen rolls his eyes.

"Screw you, Ackles." She snaps.

"Come off it, Allison." Jensen says annoyed but tries to say in a polite way.

Allison shakes her head.

"Why don't you take your crayons, and go practice your lower case letters?" She asks in a smartass tone.

This gets Jensen riled up.

"Up yours, Nelson!" Jensen snaps.

Inside Paisley Park...

Jared and Prince were conversing, getting along quite well. Prince, to be honest, didn't think he would get along with him...being Jensen's closest friend and all. But he actually really likes him, there might be a Bromance brewing over here.

"Do you think I should ask her?" Prince asks Jared.

"I can't see why not, she loved 'Love 2 The 9's'. This one sounds just as brilliant as that one, especially the beat. It's so hypnotic, but in the funky way." Jared explains.

Prince raises his eyebrows.

"That's a strange way of explaining it, but I like it. Hypnotic but in a funky way." Prince repeats.

Jared nods as he sits back in his chair.

The two disappeared into the studio as soon as Allison went outside, just to hear a sample of the song Prince was working on. They head back up to the living room, and sit back down.

"She's been out there for quite some time." Jared furrows his brows.

"She does that, she loves being outside." Prince shrugs his shoulders.

Seconds later Allison walks in, unamused. Both of them look at her confused, then they look shocked as Jensen follows suit.

 Both of them look at her confused, then they look shocked as Jensen follows suit

"What are you doing here? I thought I told you to leave." Prince asks.

"Yeah, you made that pretty before. But then your Wife did a refresher because she got annoyed." Jensen says while pointing at his bloody lip.

Jared stands and looks at Jensen.