SMUT

3rd person p.o.v.

When she finished telling Thorin her nightmare he pulled her closer into his strong broad chest and rested his chin on the top of her head calmly rubbing her back as if to soothe her. He thought of ways to comfort her but nothing he thought of would be possible to do at this time of night, but then he thought of something.

"I think I know a way to help you sleep." Thorin said.

"What?" Star asked.

"I'll just show you. But if you are uncomfortable with anything I do tell me and I'll stop." Thorin said gently with adoration and love clear in his voice.

Star nodded, her eyes never left Thorins.

His movements were slow and careful, almost as if he was afraid he'd break her. Not surprising as she was very petite and he was quite burly.

Thorin slowly played with the sensitive bundle of nerves in and around her womanhood so she was lubricated enough so his size wouldn't hurt her too much. He was pleased to find that she was already wet......but not enough for his satisfaction. So he pumped two of his fingers into her womanhood curling his fingers inside her to get her wetter. It worked and she was a moaning mess.

She gripped the back of his head and made their kiss more forceful. She wanted more, and she wanted it fast and hard. Thorin picked up on her mood.

When she was lubricated enough to Thorins' satisfaction he removed his fingers, causing Star to whimper into his mouth, but just as quick as they left her womanhood his cock replaced it. He moved it in slowly inching it in until he was all the way in to the hilt. He stayed still until she got used to his length and gerth. When she finally got used to his size he whispered, "This might to hurt, I'm sorry if it does."

He pulled almost all the way out before slamming into her. Her fingers dug into his shoulders and a small cry of pain left her lips. Thorin rubbed her back as he waited for her to adjust. After a few minutes she gave a small nod signaling for him to continue. He started moving slowly at first. Small moans escaping her chest and mouth, which sometimes were preoccupied with kissing Thorin. As time moved on Thorin started moving faster and eventually hit her spot. "Right there." she said/screamed.

So Thorin repeatedly went in and out, hitting the spot, until she moaned into his ear, "F-faster....h-harder."

Thorin complied going faster and harder, making her orgasm. But he wasn't done. All either of them heard was silence, their grunts and moans. Thorin orgasmed and Star orgasmed again. He brought them over to his bed and he layed down with Star on top of him and he was still inside her.

"I love you." She said to him.

"As I love you.." Thorin said, slowly pulling out as to not hurt her, then he  kissed her once more before protectively wrapping his arms around her body.

They both fell into blissful sleep and no nightmares plagued her the rest of the night.

*****************************************************(Word Count: 529)

Here you go my dirty minded readers. Hope you enjoyed. If you did please vote. If you have any idea on how I could improve it let me know by commenting or by PM. Thanks, till later!