Her feelings (Ch.5)

"Elvish"

'Thoughts'

:Cybertronian:

Star p.o.v.

I woke up this morning in Thorins arms and I wished I could stay there forever. Sweet Primus, if my emotions went any further I wouldn't be able to go home without the fear of pain both physically and emotionally. Part of me desperately wanted to go home....but another was pulling me towards Thorin almost like it was saying; 'He's your home'.

I sighed. I reluctantly pulled myself out of Thorin's arms while not waking him up.

I walked into the kitchen and saw a really tall man......tall for my size but he was still way shorter than my Oppi and the rest of the Cybertronians. "Hello." I said.

"Hello. Are you a Dwarf?" He asked.

"No." I said. "I'm just short."

He nodded. "I am Beorn."

"I am Starshot." I curtsied. "Can I help you with breakfast?"

He nodded.

~time skip~

I helped Beorn make breakfast for everyone and he asked me questions about myself. I told him everything I told the Dwarves and anything I haven't told them that I had time to that I had told Elrond and the Elves of Rivendell. I taught him some words in Cybertronian he had an easier time learning how to speak my home language than Elrond did.

The dwarves slowly woke up to the smell of food and one by one they slowly trickled into the kitchen/dining room. Bilbo was last.

At the moment Beorn was refilling our glasses with milk. I had declined the drink as I had eaten energon the day before and if the two mixed it would make me sick and I'd purge my tanks.

Beorn talked to Thorin and told his the story on how he knew Azog....the pale orc that was after us. I was sad and I spoke without realizing, "That sounds like the Predacons."

"What is that?" Beorn asked.

"Predacons were created around the same time as the Thirteen Original Primes. They are easily three times our size. They can take any animal form.....I know of one who calls himself Predaking he takes the form of a Dragon. In their animal form they cannot talk but they can transform into a Bi-pede mode.....it looks like the picture I created only more savage....and bigger waaaaay bigger." I explained.

After a few moments Beorn asked Thorin what he needed.

~time skip~

Beorn was very curtious. And gave us the things we needed. And he gave me an Energon shard that he had found about a year and a half ago.....it was a bit bigger than the one I brought. I took the larger one and turned half of it into liquid and placed the liquid in an animal skin.....like a canteen.

And we were off.

~time skip~

We were in Mirkwood and out of nowhere I glitched. A glitch could be one of three things depending on what's happening for a youngling a glitch is when all your parts freeze then suddenly jolt....in human terms it's like a muscle spasm. For an adult a glitch could be that there is an information overload like a 'brain freeze', or it could be shock causing them to stall then 'faint'. I froze then suddenly jolted and as I get closer to my upgrade the glitches will become more and more frequent.

All the Dwarves and Bilbo looked at me and started asking if I was alright. I continually told them that I would be fine and to just continue walking. When they didn't move I told them that this was normal for Cybertronians. Then they started moving again. But I noticed all of them looking at me every once and a while.