Chapter 40: day three : followed

Sakura's pov

"Mitsuki !!! Would you stop moving I'm trying to zip you're dress up "

"But I want to run and see the cake you made "

"I didn't make it but ordered it " I stated with a slight grin . Once I was done with these little devils we walked down the stairs hand in hand and greeted the guests.

"Oh my you did a great job Sakura chan they look adorable we have two cute princesses "

"Well they did get the best organizer so of course they had the best in everything aoko chan ." I winked and we both laughed .

The girls played with some other kids while I was with my group ." Sonoko even today they showed up " i pointed to the two guys from day 1 .

"They are the VIP guests guess my uncle invited them for the whole week "

"Why what's wrong Sakura ?" Kazuha came out behind making me flinch from shock .

"They keep staring at her like every minute!"

" yeah and she's not the only one who noticed it I kept my eyes since their arrival and if my thought are right they stare every 16 seconds and sometimes 20 "

"That really helps Shinichi thanks for making me feel at ease "

"Don't worry much , me , Shinichi and heiji will keep our eyes on them but just in case stay away from them "

"Awww such a protective brother you have here "

And here we are with Sonoko and her teasing poor kaito . We All headed at our tables to relax being where a millions of rich people are is painful they steal your personal space and cut the oxygen .

 We All headed at our tables to relax being where a millions of rich people are is painful they steal your personal space and cut the oxygen

Today's theme was Aladdin .