Chapter 21 decision

Sakura's pov

"Lady's and gentlemen may the show begin "

All the lights turned off and here we are in total darkness.

Shinichi  and the inspector was no where to be found.

We heard a creek it was coming from a door ,a light shined showing us the door Which was wide opened but ..... Empty??

"AHHHH look milady your brooch it's its !!!"

Yes the once beautiful jewel that shines even in the dark was replaced with a stone .

"Hehe thanks for the jewel milady I'll see you soon "

Kid said but he didn't notice shinichi was right behind him .

Shinichi jumped and caught the thief without difficulty .

Guess this time it was easy for him

Wait .............. That's too easy .

I observed the white thief.

Oh ok that's how de did it I smirked

I quickly ran to the rooftop

"I know he's up there "

I ran the stairs and when I arrived the door was wide opened He must be inside in sure of it

"So we're trying to run away huh ?"

I said he jumped out if shock maybe cause I was right behind him

"Hmmm just like I thought you're really clever sweetheart "

He approached me while I was backing away

"Will you stop calling me sweetheart and wow seriously the fake kid down in the hall I thought you would come with a brighter plan and not some child pranks "

"Why? You wanted more ? Well if that's the case then here just for you sweetheart "

He closed his hand in a fist and just like the first time a met him he made a rose appear

"No thank you the only rose i accept is from my brother but you see I'm not here to talk to you "

"Oh then why are u here ?"

i smirked

"I came for this !!"

I was about to grab his hat but he was way faster then me and grabbed my wrist

"I see you're impatient to know who I am but ....., you'll have to wait a bit more sweetheart "

" I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME SWEETHEART DAMN IT !!!!!"

I pushed him far away from me 

"Well well someone is grumpy today "

He chuckled

"Yes TOTALLY thanks to a stupid thief my morning was ruined my evening was ruined and now my night is ruined which means my day was completely ruined all thanks to you !!! "

"I thought you'll be happy to have a greeting note when you wake up besides you looked sooo kawaiiiiii in your sleep and that's pj of yours suits you "

He then winked ewwww disgusting but that jerked checked me out while I was sleeping THAT JERK

"DONT  YOU EVER COME IN MY ROOM ,MY HOUSE AND especially STAY AWAY FROM ME !!!"

Now I was really mad

"Any way what are you doing here .............you're not trying to get my intention for your cousin now are you ?"