Chapter 33: weird night

Sakura's pov

"Argh he got away again !"

"Seriously Sakura can't you catch him ! He always fly from your grips ."

"Shinichi as if you could do better detective freak "

" luckily the jewel was dropped before he flew you were useless again "

"WHAT ?!! "

I bet he's taking revenge for what I did to him at home huh? You know 2 can play at this game !

"Hey Sakura and Shinichi well good job you protected the jewel but ....... You still didn't catch him !"

"Hey inspector it's not my fault she's the one always close to him and the one who lets him go "

"Why you lil-"

"Sakura you'll stay here and clean up your mess with the crew as for you Shinichi you have a case to solve ."

"Why didn't he clean up also ?"

"Cause I'm not the one who kid escaped from " he smirked what's going on did Shinichi turn like kaito or what ?!

"Oh inspector nakamori you see tomorrow shinchi and 1 and the rest including your daughter are invited at the Suzuki mansion for a birthday party held by the president himself for his nieces"

"Yes aoko told me and of course you guys can go I'll just call for back up for tomorrow's case "

"Wait what ? Hey inspector unthought you needed me for tomorrow "

"Shinichi the president is more important what he says it's an order go and fun for a while "

And with that he left leaving poor Shinichi alone with me ha my sweet revenge .

"You did that on purpose "

"Yep I did ...... Awe I'm so sorry my lil cousin " I mimicked him like he did on the phone later this evening.

"Yeah right I know your not sorry no need to pretend "

"Fine I won't then" I laughed ah his gloomy face is Hilarious hahaha.

We went home to start packing .
Kaito was probably in his room packing or being to lazy to do so . I turned the lights off and went to bed .

"It's weird kid want that close to me like he was on his past hosts even he's way of talking is not like before . "

Argh what are you thinking about Sakura !!! It's as if you want him to treat you like before idiot !

"Ah no way !"

Yes way stop thinking about him !

"But I find it weird especially since he always gets out of my traps as if he knows my plans "

Your turning crazy

"No I am crazy . If I wasn't I wouldn't be talking with my mind out loud right?"

I need to sleep that's the best cure to kill all emotions .

5 , 10 , 30 , 1 hour passed and I still couldn't sleep . WHY ?!!!!!. I'll just drink a cup of water to freshen my ideas . I left my room and tiptoed to my kitchen . I drank and put it in the sink .

I heard a loud noise coming from upstairs which freaked me out totally as is was climbing I spot Luna on the stair case licking her fur .

"So it was you huh ? Lina you almost made me run to the toilet silly "

I took her in my arms while she cuddled in my arms poor kitty .

I arrived in front of my door ...... Why do I feel like hesitating why it's my room so why am I scared to go in ?

"Guess I really am a scary cat right Luna ?"

The kitty in my arms didn't move but kept still I took a deep breath and ....... I can't do it . I sighed what is wrong with me ?.

"I know I'll go and see kaito maybe he can help "

I turned and continued to walk to his room , I then silently opened the door and entered his room what surprised me was that his bed was ...... Empty ?????

Where did he go ? I looked in his closet and he was nowhere to be seen . Then a thought came .

I quickly dashed to my room I took a deep breath and opened the door .

Only to be met with the one and only white thief kaitou kid .!!!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ?!!!"

"Chill sweetheart I came to say hi ..... No rather goodnight "

"We saw each other 4 hours ago why are in my room ? WHAT DID I TELL TOU LAST TIME ?!!!"

"Oh come on I thought you missed me"

"Me ??? Miss you ???? Stop dreaming !"

Now that I think about it I did king of missed him which I don't know the reason for .

Argh no way what are you saying Sakura ! Did you hear yourself ?!

"Ha bingo I knew it !!!"

"Huh?"

"I knew you'll miss me "

"Stop it kid ! What did I tell you last time huh? I thought that you'll never come in here again you white jerk "

"You know you have such a loud voice geez calm down "

"Why ARE YOU HERE!?"

"To bid you goodnight"

"GET OUT !!"

"Fine fine fine . Oh and don't worry you'll soon see me again so don't miss me too much "

"KAITOU KID !!!!"

Now I was left in my room . What the hell was he doing here ? But he was right I did maybe miss him ? Na OF COURE NOT !!!

It irritating why does he appear in my mind . Great i Must be ill or something that's what happens when you try and catch that white thief .

I went under my blanket hoping to get some sleep but this time it wasn't kid who didn't let my mind in peace it was kaito .

Why wasn't he in his bedroom ? I sneakily tiptoed in his room I gently pushed his door open enough for me to peek only to see him just going in bed .

So when kid appear kaito disappears and when kid disappears kaito reappear like nothing happened .

What is going on ? My mind keeps telling me that there's a common thing with the two as for my heart he didn't want to accept the fact that kaito is kaitou kid .

I went back in my room and prepare myself for a long night

What if kid is kaito ???? What will happen then ?

"No way can that happen ...... Right ?"

Hey Mina here's another chapter I hope you guys will like it .

See you on the next chapter 💖