Chapter 24 sakura's plan

Sakura's pov

Today is the grand day . The day where I'll finally get to catch that white thief .

I was preparing myself when Kaito knocked . "Come in " he pocked his head from the door

"Are you ready ?"

"Yes just a sec ..... And Voila all done ....how do I look?"

He just stood there staring at me with his mouth dropped like a clown fish .

"Kaito you better keep that mouth of yours shut if you don't want to catch a fly " and with that he closed it .

"You look marvelous btw"

"Aww thanks ....so what did you want ?" I asked as I sat on the edge of my bed .

"Huh???"

"God kaito is your brain working these days geez what did you want when you knocked on my door before standing like a fish "

"Oh yeah well the guys are down stairs waiting for you ".

"I'll be down there in a jippy " and with that I was down in a flash .my eyes met the others and let me tell you god how they all looked hot tonight even kaito with his suit FOR ONCE he wore his suit and not some simple jeans and shirt .

"Hey girl !"-Sonoko greeted
"Sakura-chan " -aoko
"Sakuraaaa" -kazuha
"Hi Sakura you look beautiful " -ran
"Hey ya "-heji
"Hey cousin your beautiful tonight " -shinchi

"Hey guys " I greeted back we were all ready to leave . "So Sakura what did you prepare for kid ?" Kaito asked

"Well first I'll block every window and doors . in each room will be 3 guards at the door . Then I'll lead kid in the room where the fake jewel will be while me and shinchi will be in the closet next door with a secret door to enter the room where he'll be of course the real jewel will be some where else after when he'll try to open the safety glass the inspector will barge in the room .when he's back Is turned I'll quickly rush and capture him with a button that'll let a net fall and with this little remote that will let sleeping gas escape and then no more kid in Japan "

I was actually satisfied with my plan while they were all smiling agreeing with me .

"Wow now that's a boat "

"I totally agree with you kazuha "
I said while I was still in daze anyway we all boarded the boat and went in the hall where the party was held after some time we went with the plan me and shinchi went in our places while the guys were in the hall eating and searching for suspicious people while heiji was guarding the room where the jewel is hidden .

Only 5 minutes left ....... 4 ........ 3 ..........2........1 and ...... Yep just like I predicted it he switched the lights off let our little game of tag begin kaito kid .

Everyone was in their places waiting for my signal when midnight struck I heard some noise behind the door .

Shinchi and I looked at each other and nodded it was time ..... We creeped through the door .

"Shin-chan prepare the button " kid was in front of the fake jewel I tip toed behind him and .........

"NOW!!!" With my signal shinchi pressed the button and the net fell I quit took the remote and pressed the sleeping gas . The door burst opened revealing the inspector and his crew with gas masks.