Chapter 31 : the crazy invitation

I dedicate this chapter to Zea1412 and FanficFreak1412 and to all the of you who reads this thanks for keeping up with this book hope you'll like it 💖

Sakura's pov

After yesterday's dreadful encounter I decided to start my morning with a jog at the park to calm my nerves .

As I was running I past a bunch of couples being all lovey dovey or just holding hands and enjoying their moment

As I was running I past a bunch of couples being all lovey dovey or just holding hands and enjoying their moment . I past kids with their parents playing with each other . I smiled at the sight .

And with that I forgot all about that white jerk thief . There's just one thing I can't take off my mind even if I jog until until tomorrow is how kaito had that red mark on his neck . It was bothering me .

"I'll just head home and ask him ."

I was on my way when my phone rang I stop to make my breaths steady ,I breathed in and out .

"Hi Sonoko ! what's up?"

"Hey! Oh you know me just asking if one of my girls is doing fine" she said on the other line . I knew she was lying Sonoko never phones without having something to say .

"Oh well I'm doing fine and right now I'm jogging . So how's your morning ?"

"Fine for now ...... "

I giggled "Sonoko just spit it out "

"Spit what out ?"

"We both know you are dying to tell or ask me something so which one is it ?"

"Fine .... You win ... See that's why I hate your detective instinct...... Actually it's both I want to ask and tell you so thing really important."

"I'm all ears go ahead "

"Well my uncle called me informing me that t-"

"WAIT! Your uncle ! The crazy old gramp? The one who forced us last year to dance and sing to Dora the explorer for the twins aka his nieces birthday !?"

"Yeah him "

"Let me guess it's soon gonna be the twins birthday ?"

"Bullseye Sakura like always ... This time he decided to celebrate their 7 th birthday at his mansion an-"

"I don't like where this is heading "

"Believe me you won't when I tell you the rest ."

"Great please continue "

"He's throwing a HUGE party for them and...."

"NO NO NO !!! I'm not dancing and singing Dora nor go Diego nor my little pony in front of all his guest !"