Chapter 35 : the devil twins

Sakura's pov

Once we entered our eyes widened the decoration was ............. WORSE THEN THE OUTSIDE !!!!

"So as you can see the party will be held here "

"Great " we said in sarcasm

The hall had lots BUT LOTS of party streamers the only color you could see was black, orange , grey and white the tables were decorated with ..... Bats prints ???? Same for the set of cups and plates .

The floor was filled with black balloons to make it simple you have to walk in them which is hard especially if you're in high heels you're scared to pop them . The walls had posters of ghosts and zombies ???? What the hell !!!

The chairs was filled with black ribbons . It made no sense how can we see each other if the place is filled with party things .dark colors was everywhere making the room much ore freaky then it already was .....

What is this a Halloween party ?!?!?!

" uhmm sir are you sure you want to stick with these decorations ?" I asked him and guess what ?

" of course why would I change it ?"

"Well because -"

"BECAUSE ITS HORRIBLE !!" Two voices shouted beside us .

And here are the devils mitsuki and Mizuki the devil twins .

"Urgh as you can see my nieces never agrees with me they want a different decoration "

"I can understand why poor girls "
Kazuha whispered in my ears while I giggled .

" SAKURAAAAA-NEE!!!!"
The twins shouted and jumped on me I had a hard time to balance myself .

"Hey girls how are you ?"

"We are fine right Mizuki ?"
"Year right Mitsuki "

They giggled evilly . I swear I shivered and a chill run down my spine!

"So uncle why did you invite us a day before the party ?" Sonoko asked

"We asked uncle to invite you guys before the party so we can spend more time with you right Mizuki ?"

"Yeah especially since Sakura nee will be here we can play lots of games right mitsuki ?"

They smirked and laughed ...

We gulped what will happen to us !!!

"Well I leave you guys with their company I have to relook at the guests list I'll send a chauffeur later on to bring you to your hotel "

"U-uncle don't -"

And he left before Sonoko could finish her sentence .

"Leave us with these brats"

Silence filled the air  I kept glancing at the twins and guess what they still had that smirk on their face .

"Okay so what shall we do ?"
Asked kaito .

"KAITO NII !!"

Ouch my ears did they have to scream?

"Ah someone please help me with these girls "

"Ya alone on that one kaito "

"Heiji !!"

"Kaito nii we want to play "

"Yeah let's play "

The twins insisted argh these girls .

"No were not gonna play you girls are trouble " Shinichi told ten with a glare I bet he still remembers the day where these devil twins pushed him in the mud or put snakes in his bed .

"SAKURA NII!!! "

"What ? don't look at me like that it's true every time we played together you girls always did something ."

"NO WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING !!"

"Oh yeah ?!?! I remember a day when we were playing hide and seek and. You girls put these scorpions in my shirt my back was swollen "

"Shinichi's right I remember when you put spiders in my shoes I fainted that day "

Yeah aoko's biggest fright is spiders don't get me wrong I'm scared of them as well .
(A/N I REALLY AM SCARED OF THESE BEASTS plus my mother is allergic to spiders )

"Or when you put glue on my bed to stick me in it but what you dint know is that the glue you put dried before I laid down ."

I laughed when I remembered what they did to kazuha poor girl .

"Especially when you brats put sand on my pillow the next day my hair was messy "

Poor Sonoko note the sarcasm ;)

"AND the day when YOU TWO spilled red pepper in my coke that was horrible my throat was on fire ."

"Oh kaito please that was nothing compared to what they did to me huh?!
These diabolik twins they put pins on the floor so when I woke up I don't even want to think about it "

True that day heiji really suffered he's feet were bleeding like I can't even describe it .

"You girls ripped my karate clothes "

Yep they did that but thanks god ran had another one or she'll be in big trouble .

"Do you remember when you threw me juice huh?"

They looked at me and ......

"THAT WASNT US !!"

"Then who was it ?!"

"Ha you're speechless?"

And they started to cry geez just admit that your some trouble maker and tags it well I hope they learned their lesson .

"Firm of you girls stop crying we'll play together okay ?"

I tried to calm them down and it worked they cheered up in less then a second incredible right ?

"YEYYYY !!! THANK YOU SAKURA NEE !!!"

They both run and hugged me like there was no tomorrow so while I was hugging the Devils the others were glaring at me no need to tell you Why I think you got the picture .

"I swear Sakura that if these brats do something I'll kill YOU and THEM TOGETHER "

"Y-yes Sonoko "

She can be scary sometimes....

We were running around the garden when a maid came and gave us drinks what we didn't know was .....

"EWWWW ..... WHAT THE HELL?!! WHY IS IT SALTY ?!"

Our eyes landed on the Devils who were laughing really hard .

"AHHHHHHH THERES A FREACKIN SPIDER IN MY DRINK !!!"

Oh god not again and I thought they they learned their lesson I should've have known when they smirked that gent planned this all along argh annoying brats they are .

"AHHHH A SNAKE HELP RAN , SAKURA CHAN !!!!"

"ARGH GIRLS !!!!"

"Yes Sakura nee "

"LISTEN HERE YOU BRATS YOU BETTER RUN CAUSE IM SERIOUSLY GONNA HANG YOU UP A TREE JUST LIKE THESE HORRIBLE DECORATIONS YOUR UNCLE DID !"

Kaito burst .

"You really deserved this Halloween theme it suits you "

And when I said that I noticed how gloomy they looked .......

Hey Mina so like i promised here's another update tell me what you think see you soon .

💖