Bad dream

Third POV:

"Levi...Levi! No!!!" The blonde and small women ran to him jumping in front of him as a bullet penetrated her back she then soon stumble onto him her beautiful white dress stained with her own blood. "N-No...P-P.." His eyes widen shocked not able to move his hands nor feet since he was tied up to a chair.

"L-Levi..." She coughed then spoke in a low voice breathing heavily, "I-it's okay..." She brought her trembling hand to his cheek and smiled with a drool of blood on the side of her mouth, "I-I'm happy...y-y..our...not..hurt..." She said as she closed her eyes.

"...Petra...PETRA!!!" All of a sudden Levi eyes flew open sitting up panting heavily as he woke up from the dream, "why?...why am I still remembering this shit." He bite his bottom lip looking to the side of a photo of him and his wife wearing there wedding rings, "I miss you..."

He got out of bed and began to change thinking about his dream, knowing all this happened 4 years ago, why won't they stop? He heard his phone ringing and picked it up

Him: "Hello?"
Boss: "Levi I need you again today come by the station it's serious, alright."
Him: "...Fine... I thought it was my fucking break."
Boss: "Sorry hehe."
He hung up, then headed down stairs putting on his suit and black shoes as he headed out to his car.

Grabbing a lighter and a cigar. He began to smoke while driving to the Investigation Station owned by a companion of his dear friend named Hange Zoē.

((GUYS THIS IS THE FIRST INTRO NOT MUCH BUT I PROMISE ITS GOING TO GET BETTER or uh maybe lol !!!))