Part 12: Nice To Meet You

Start from the beginning

Shuichi: *shocked, blushes as he catches himself staring. Your face . . .

Satsuki: *surprised, his face feels hot so he knows he's blushing, he quickly covers his face.

Shuichi: *regrets saying that. Ah, I'm an idiot . . . Why?

Satsuki: ?? My mom packed me a bento . . . It's kind of embarrassing.

Shuichi looks at Satsuki's bento, it's a character bento with "Satsuki Love" written in it with all kinds of condiments and cute rice balls shaped as bears.

Shuichi: *a bit amused. Ah . . . I see. Well aren't you loved.

Satsuki: *smiles gently. Yes . . .

Shuichi: *blushes. Hey-

Nishida and the others come back. Shuichi sees them and walks away.

Nishida: Ooh~ Is that from your mom? That's cute~!!

Tomura: Amazing . . . How lucky. *accidentally brushes against Satsuki's sleeve.

Satsuki: *surprised, quickly moves away. Ah! S-sorry. I don't like being touched . . .

Nishida breaks the awkward tension.

Nishida: But your moms really devoted huh?

Kentaro: I wish my mom made me a bento too~

Nishida: Well then, let's eat!

They all dig in, and talk about miscellaneous things.

Nishida: I want to warn you Sattchan . . .

Satsuki: Sattchan? . . .

Nishida: Did you see that group of boys? They're dangerous, like the school bullies. They might come after you cause of your looks . . .

Satsuki: *confused.

Nishida: *sees his confusion. Well, this is an all-boys school, homosexuality isn't really a big deal here. Not that it really ever was. But you get what I mean.

Satsuki: I see.

Nishida: *worried. Does he really get it?

They continue to talk, the topic turns to Shuichi Hidekazu.

Nishida: So you know the guy that sits behind you?

Satsuki: *a bit interested.

Kentaro: Shuichi Hidekazu. The schools top playboy. Or so they say.

Nishida: He's really scary when he's mad so nobody approaches him yet he's so popular with the girls. Probably cause he's a celebrity model.

Tomura: They say he has a different girl with him every week . . .

Nishida: Well, his parents are famous. But then again, so are yours. His hair colors natural, he's a half blood.

Kentaro: *takes out a magazine. His fathers a famous American entrepreneur, his mother was a Japanese fashion designer but they divorced a long time ago. The father remarried with another Japanese entrepreneur.

Satsuki: . . . *thinks back earlier. He didn't seem very frivolous or scary . . .

The day ends peacefully, besides the many curious glances, Satsuki went home after getting everyone's contacts. He gets a text message.

Haruki: How was school? Are you coming home now?

Satsuki: *texts back. Yup.

Haruki: I see, good for you!

Satsuki: Yeah.

Satsuki continues to walk home.

Part 12.5: It's lunch time, today, Nishida and the others aren't at school. Satsuki buys bread from a school stand and walks through the hallway. Some guys stop him.

Guy: Yo~ Shirahane-kun. Eating lunch by yourself? Wanna come eat with us?

Satsuki: *troubled. No than-

There's a bang on the wall. The guys look up to see Shuichi standing in front of him.

Shuichi: *glares. You're in the way.

Guy: Guh!

The guys ran away as soon as they arrived.

Shuichi: Annoying . . .

Satsuki: *relieved. Thank you.

Shuichi: If you reject them like that, they'll keep coming for you.

Satsuki: Thank you for the advice. *looks at Shuichi, fidgets.

Shuichi: *sees his expression. . . Want to eat lunch together?

Satsuki: *brightens. Yes.

They sit together outside on a nice stone bench under the shade of a lush, bright green tree.

Students: *sees the two eating. Wahh~ Look! It's Shirahane-san and Hidekazu . . .
What a strange pair.
They look like they're at a photo shoot. . .
I'm surprised that Shirahane-san isn't scared.

Satsuki: *munches on his cream bread.

Shuichi: Shouldn't you eat more? You're so skinny . . . Slender. . .

Satsuki: Really? *rubs his stomach.

Shuichi: *stares then looks away. Hah~ Why did you agree to eat with me?

Satsuki: ? I just wanted to know more about you . . . You remind me of someone I know.

Shuichi: Who? You say some pretty weird stuff . . .

Satsuki: Do I? . . . *munches. Shuichi. *trying his name out.

Shuichi: *startled, chokes on his bread. What?!

Satsuki: I can't call your name?

Shuichi: No it's . . . Just weird . . . And right to the first name.

Satsuki: *troubled. But I don't want to call you by your last name . . . *tilts his head. "Shu"?

Shuichi: *blushes, covers his face. That's fine.

Satsuki: *smiles. Shu, you're not scary at all.

Shuichi: Thanks, I guess . . . *almost touches his hand as he reaches for bread. Whoops. That was close.

Satsuki: . . .

Shuichi: You don't like being touched right?

Satsuki: *nods. Yes . . . *troubled.

Shuichi: It's fine, everyone has their issues . . .

Satsuki: *happy that Shu understands.

They continue to eat in peaceful silence, from then on they would greet each other in the mornings.