Part 12: Nice To Meet You

There was a huge commotion in Class B2. As the transfer student walked to the podium next to the teacher, the others whispered fervently amongst themselves.

Students: *excited. Dude, he's so pretty.
Really cute . . .
He looks like a doll.
He could disguise as a girl.
A bishounen.

Teacher: *coughs. Will you introduce yourself?

Satsuki: My name is Satsuki Shirahane.

There was more commotion.

Student: You mean "that" Shirahane?!
That's a super influential company.
Didn't they go abroad for some project?
I didn't know they had a son.

Satsuki: *continues. Due to family reasons I was homeschooled until now. Please take care of me from now on. *bows.

Teacher: Now, Satsuki-kun here actually got full points on the transfer exam.

That blew the fuse.

Student: *shocked. Serious?!?!
That's supposed to be difficult even for college students!!!
And he got full points?!?
That's insane!

Teacher: *enjoying their reactions. Alright, alright! Calm down you guys. Shirahane-kun, you'll sit . . . Over there, in front of Shuichi Hidekazu, the guy with the blonde hair.

Shuichi: *startle. Geh!

Teacher: Alright. Class will begin . . .

The bell rings, signaling the start of lunch. News have spread quickly and many other students from other classes look through the window to take a look at the said beautiful transfer student. Everyone in class rushes over to Satsuki who's surprised by their sudden approach.

Student: *blushing. H-Hey did you really ace that exam?!
Are you really the son of Shirahane??

Satsuki feels overwhelmed and a bit uncomfortable, he doesn't know what to say.

Shuichi: *irked. Hey, you guys-

The boy who was looking out the window earlier stops the kids. He's around the same height as Satsuki, with a cute and friendly face, and blonde hair.

Boy: *stops the other kids. Hey you guys look, you're scaring him. Let's be proper shall we? *looks to Satsuki. Hi! I'm Nishida Amachi. Just call me Nishida. Nice to meet~ *he sees the glare of some kids as they walk away. That was close . . . *sticks his hand out to Satsuki.

Satsuki: *nods. Nice to meet you.

Nishida: *curious. He won't shake my hand? Hey, so I saw you this morning with a real hottie, your girlfriend?

Satsuki: No, she's my mother.

Nishida: Serious~?! I guess she did look like you. Hey! Wanna have lunch with us?? *gestures to the other two guys. This is Tomura and Kentaro.

Tomura was tall side, dark aquamarine colored short hair, black framed glasses on his handsome face. Kentaro was on the shorter side, black hair, with a cute yet mischievous face. He looked excitedly at Satsuki and Nishida.

Satsuki: If that's alright with you . . .

Shuichi: *looks at Satsuki from afar.

Satsuki takes out the homemade bento from his mom. Nishida and others go to the cafeteria to buy lunch first. Satsuki opens the bento.

Satsuki: *startled.

Shuichi gets up to get lunch too, as he passes by he takes a glimpse at Satsuki and sees him blushing. Satsuki notices looking Shuichi.