Izuku's Big Break

He was aware that he was shaking, and he was also pretty sure he was crying, but at that moment, he knew he didn't care. His dreams, his aspirations were standing right in front of him, staring him in the face (literally).

At this point, his two boyfriends were standing either side of him, mentally kicking themselves for not answering the door, but grinning over his reaction.

"Mr. Yagi, I would like you to meet Izuku Midoriya. My boyfriend and favourite artist. No offence." Shoto said from his left.

"None taken, my boy! It's nice to meet you, young Midoriya, my name is-"

"Toshinori Yagi!" Izuku blurted out, "Sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt you, I'm just a massive fan!"

The man chuckled, "It's quite alright , it's always nice to meet an admirer. Now, I have every faith that Shoto is being honest when he says your works of art are nothing to shake a stick at, so let's have a look, hm?" Shoto went to grab the battered sketch book.

Katsuki had been quiet since Toshinori come in, which was unusual for him. To tell the truth, he was a bit star-struck himself. Not as much as Izuku, but he was quietly staring (not scowling, for once). He spoke, "Mr. Yagi, would you like a drink?"

"And Katsuki Bakugou! I really am being treated here. I listen to your music, a friend showed me your band, and I must say, I fell in love! I'm led to believe this is your house? It's beautiful, thank you for allowing to come in. I would be grateful for some water."

It took the blond a moment to process all that information, "You like my band? My band? The punk-rock, loud, not-classical-music band?"

"I still have a young spirit in me." He said, smiling. Shoto returned and handed the professional artist, who was now sat down, the book.

"Shoto, Izu', help me get some water?"

Izuku was still staring at his idol, "Uh-huh, okay..." he said airily as he was being dragged away by his hand into the kitchen. Only then did he snap out of his trance-like state. His green eyes were wide and excited he was smiling wildly, he looked like an excited puppy. He flung himself into Shoto's arms and buried his face in his chest and started sobbing happily.

"Thank you, thank you! I can't believe you did this!" He lifted up his head and kissed Shoto's face all over, on his cheeks, nose and forehead, again and again. And when he'd finished he planted and firm kiss on his lips.

The multi-coloured boy needed to lean against the counter to steady himself, "It was really not trouble, Bun."

"I think I deserve a kiss for keeping the secret so well." Katsuki butted in, glass of water in his hand.

"Of course, how could I miss you out?" The green-haired boy kissed him on the cheek.

"Now, let's not keep our guest waiting." The boy against the counter said. Izuku took a deep breath and bravely walked back out into the room that Toshinori was in.

"Ah, Izuku, these are fantastic! I love your use of watercolour and beautiful understanding of colour theory, you've obviously studied and worked very hard." He took a sip of water as Katsuki handed it to him, "but, I don't see much work on landscapes or backgrounds, do you have any of that with you?"

"In fact..." The drummer started and looked over to his taller boyfriend.

"Come with me, Mr. Yagi." He was lead to the mural of green, red and orange painted on the wall. He stared at it a bit and finally laughed heartily.

"Now this," He boomed, gesturing to the wall, "this is that kind of bold display of 'I'm here and I create beautiful things' that I was looking for! Boys, if I could have a moment alone with young Midoriya? Thank you." When they were alone, he started talking again, but less energetic, his eyes looked tired, "as I assume you know, I'm not as young as I used to be, and I don't produce my work as quick as I used to. I'm developing arthritis in my hand, and I don't have much longer left until I can no longer work. I'm looking for someone to take under my wing, before it's too late. I would like you to be my successor. There is an exhibit soon, and I would like you to debut. With my help, you can be a great artist in the industry."

"Mr. Yagi, thank you, I won't let you down." Izuku's eyes shone and he had a look of determination.

"Very well, I will be in touch." And with that, he was gone.

Izuku walked out to meet his boyfriends in the other room.

"So, what'd he say?" Katsuki asked impatiently.

"That he wanted me to be his successor and he wants me to debut at an upcoming art exhibit!" He grinned and was pulled into a group hug.

And, for the first of many times to come, he was truly content with the way his life was going.

[860 Words]

A/N:
Sorry for the terrible ending to this chapter, but I really think I nailed All Might's Character.

Also: next chapter is the last one!

I'm writing/planning some other fanfics, so you can follow me if you like my writing, but this fic has been a journey!

I'll see you guys next time!