In the Kitchen

Izuku stood up and Shouto held out a hand to him. The smaller boy took his hand and was led into the kitchen. It was big. Bigger than any kitchen Izuku had ever seen. It had a graceful marble counters, a wooden floor and a long kitchen island in the middle. There were white stools tucked neatly around the island. Everything was spotless and were it was supposed to be, there wasn't even a grain of sugar out of place.

"Woah! Shoucchan! This is the best looking kitchen I've ever seen!"

"You think so?" Shouto laughed a bit as Izuku wandered through the large room, starry-eyed. When suddenly, the bewildered boy put his back against the kitchen island and used his hands to pull himself onto the counter. "Your mother let you sit on counters?"

"Of course! I used to watch her cook."

"My father would kill me if I even dreamt of that."

"And?" Izuku lowered his voice in mock-secrecy, "he's not here right now. Screw his rules." He giggled.

"You're wild, Izuku Midoriya."

"But you love me for it, Todoroki." Izuku winked at him and beckoned him closer. "Now let's start lunch shall we?"

"Of course." Shouto started gathering ingredients and preparing them. He was cooking so skilfully his small boyfriend wondered why his ambition wasn't to do that for a living.

"Say, Shoucchan, why do you want to take over your father's business?"

Shouto's grip on the knife he was holding visibility tightened. "So I can be more successful than his and beat him at his own game."

"Okay, but surely that's what he wants right? So what I think you should do is make something of yourself without his help, y'know, like, pursue your own career."

He dropped the knife and turned around to face Izuku. "Bunny..." his face contorted into the most joyous, ecstatic expression, "you're a genius!" The happy boy jolted towards his boyfriend, cupped his face in his cold hands and kissed him all over his face. Izuku smiled widely. His lover was so smiley so he had to be too. They both laughed in joy while Shouto picked up the smaller boy off the counter by his waist and span him around. He finally set him down and kissed him on the lips slowly and passionately. "I love you."

"I love you too, Shoucchan."

They finished making the food and ate it. It was delicious, as Izuku expected. Shouto could really cook.

"Are you finished?" Asked the host.

"Oh, yes, I am! It was so good Shoucchan! You're so talented!" The guest replied.

"Thank you, Izuku." He smiled. They've had such a pleasant afternoon and he didn't want it to end, but his father would be home soon and he didn't want Izuku to deal with that.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, beautiful. It's just I'm having such a wonderful time and I'm afraid you'll have to leave soon."

"Why? Can't I stay?"

"My father is coming home in a short amount of time and I-"

"Really? Is that it? Shouto," he took the taller boys hands into his own and looked into his eyes. "I can handle it. We'll do it together. You don't need to be scared of him anymore. Not when you have me and Katsuki. Not now, not ever."

"That..." Shouto felt like crying with relief. Izuku made him so happy. "Means so much to me."

[576 words]
A/N:

I'm so sorry for the wait! I've been so busy with school, and I'm finally all caught up with what I've written, so it might be another long wait.

P.S: my girlfriend took me to a 50s milkshake place. Isn't that so weird???