Putting Down The Knives And Picking Up The Microphone

Start from the beginning

"You quit?" Jared asks.

Allison sighs.

"Yes." She says.

Jared nods as he looks down, Allison felt bad. Yes her and Jensen had bad blood at the moment but her and Jared were good friends, he looked out for her. She felt bad for not telling him what was going on.

Allison walked up to him, standing on her tippy toes and wrapping her arms around his neck. Jared chuckles as he wraps his arms around her waist, the two sharing a warm embrace. A short while they pull away.

"Come inside." Allison says.

Jared follows her inside, they sit in the living room.

"So are you going to tell me why you quit all of a sudden?" Jared asks.

Allison takes a deep breath.

"If I tell you, will you promise not to go crazy on Jensen? I know how close you two are." Allison asks.

Jared furrows his brows.

"What?" He asks.

"Promise me, Jared. I don't need anymore drama." She sighs.

"I promise." He says.

She looks down at her hands as she speaks.

"Yesterday he came to the Arsenio Hall Show, Prince was performing. Him and Prince were arguing, he said some stupid nasty things to Prince. And some rude things about me, saying I was stupid to stay with Prince after the way he treated me after the hostage thing in the mall. Being completely rude to Prince, saying that I deserve someone better than some 'Musician' who's movies sucked except one and music sucks too except a couple that maybe a few that people might bop along to." Allison explains.

Jared raises his eyebrows and stares in disbelief.

"He...he said all that? Seriously?" Jared asks.

"Yep, then revealed to Prince that he would treats me better than Prince. When I came to see what was going on, Prince told me that Jensen had feelings for me, Jensen didn't exactly deny them." Allison sighs.

Jared scoffs, scratching his head.

Allison nods, looking up at Jared.