━ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘅𝘅𝗶𝘃

Start from the beginning

     "General, with all due respect," Poe says evenly, "we're not leaving our friends behind. Teams, who's with me?"

     Immediately, Snap speaks up. "We're all with you, Poe. You know that." He hears the sentiment echoed by Pava, Kali, and several of the pilots on the radio as well and his heart swells with affection for his teammates.

     "Alright," Poe decides, filled with determination. "Then let's go do some good and find them."

     THE GLINT OF THE glowing red blade in Ren's hands sends a shiver down Indira's spine; something akin to the feeling of someone walking on her grave

     THE GLINT OF THE glowing red blade in Ren's hands sends a shiver down Indira's spine; something akin to the feeling of someone walking on her grave. Her breathing comes in short, rapid pants as she stares at the man across from her. Out of the corner of her eye, she can see Rey glaring at him fiercely; no trace of fear on her face as she bares her teeth at him in spite of the tears that are streaming down her cheeks.

      "You're a monster!" The scavenger shouts venomously.

     "It's just us now," Ren replies, balling his free hand into a fist before pounding it against his side. Blood splatters onto the snow from the wound where Chewbacca had shot him, tainting white with crimson. "Han Solo can't save you."

     There's a beat of silence before Rey moves in a flash, raising her weapon in an attempt to gun the man down. As if he had anticipated this move, Ren throws an arm in her direction, lifting her forcefully from the ground and launching her backwards several feet into the air. Rey crashes into one of the towering trees behind them with a sickening thump before falling into the snow; limp and unmoving like a rag doll.

     "REY!" Finn screams at the unconscious girl before tearing across the snow in her direction. Indira follows close behind him, sinking to her knees in the snow at the scavenger's side. She puts a hand up to the girl's mouth and presses her fingertips to her neck, checking for breath and a pulse before sighing in relief when she finds both. Beside her, Finn is panting heavily while shaking his head back and forth.

      "No, no, no," he whimpers, hands trembling as he cups the scavenger's face. "Rey, no!"

     The sound of Ren's blade gliding through the air forces their attention away from Rey's fallen form to their advancing opponent. "TRAITOR!" Kylo Ren screams at Finn, the sound echoing through the forest.

     For a moment, Finn goes completely still next to Indira before his expression turns murderous. Abruptly, he stands from the ground and whirls on Ren. From his pocket, he pulls a thin, cylindrical object before igniting it. A luminescent blue blade springs from the hilt of the weapon that Finn grips firmly with both hands. Even from her spot a few feet away, Indira can almost feel the power radiating from the blade in his hands.

     "That lightsaber," Ren spits, pointing at Finn with his weapon. "It belongs to me."

     "Come get it," Finn replies before charging at Ren with a powerful yell.