50 Shades of Mendes

Hi guys!! This chapter is going to be a little bit different. I am a fan of the fifty shades movies and so this smut chapter is going to be inspired from a scene in the movie so if you do not like those movies then do not read this. Enjoy!

You were cleaning your apartment for later that night because Shawn was coming over and you wanted everything to look perfect. You lit some candles, put on music and you were wearing a tank top with grey sweat pants.

"Knock knock knock" you heard knocks on the door and jumped up from the couch with excitement as you went to go open the door to let Shawn in. You opened the door and there he was, tall, gorgeous, and looking sexy with a grin on his face. You started to blush as he walked into your apartment.

"Hey baby" he said as he kissed your cheek

"Hey hottie, so what do you wanna do?" You replied

"Well I have some ideas" he says while smirking at you
You started blushing hard and every inch of your body wanted him right here, right now.

"Oh do you?" You said smirking back and biting your lip

"Baby girl you know what that does to me" he says to you and you smile knowing exactly what that does to him.

"Do you trust me?" He asks you

"Of course" you replied

"Good" he says, "come with me into the bedroom"

Oh god. You start to wonder what the hell Shawn would do to you but at the same time you didn't care because all you wanted was him. You walk into your room and see him standing by your bed.
"Lay down" he says

"Yes sir" you reply, he smiles and replies back, "I like the sound of that"

You lie down on your bad and wait for whatever is next to come. Shawn comes onto the bed and straddles you as you lay down. He kisses your forehead and works his way down to your lips. His soft lips send shivers down your body and all you can think about is how you want him inside you. He then moves his way down to your neck and kisses your sweet spot causing you to grab his hair and moan.
"Oh Shawn" you moan, "you like that baby?" He says, "wait until what I have planned for you" he says and you start to think what you got yourself into.
He gets off you and off the bed. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a grey tie. You look at him puzzled and then realize that he's going to tie your hands to the bed. You nod at him to let him know that you are okay with this. He grabs your hands and gently ties them to the back board of your bed. The tie feels soft around your wrists. You look over at him and he is taking his shirt off and you see his perfect tan body. He then proceeds to get on the bed and kiss you. He puts his hand up your shirt and is pleased to find out that you are not wearing a bra. He starts to rub your nipple in between his fingers which sends pleasure all throughout your body. He then rolls your shirt up and puts it over your eyes so you cannot see him or anything that he is going to do to you.
You've never seen this side of Shawn before but you love it and crave more of it.
Then he starts to kiss your neck and moves his way down kissing your stomach all over. His mouth meets your breasts and he starts to suck on the nipples and the feeling is nothing but pleasure. All you feel is sweet, soft kisses all over your stomach making your back curl up. He then finds his hands on your pants and gently pulls them off your legs. Now all you're in is your black lace thong. Shawn starts to rub you down there and all you want to do is grab his hair but can't because you're hands are tied. You start moaning as his thumb moves in a circular motion on your clit. You feel his hands take off your panties. He kisses your legs up to your vagina and then he starts to kiss you down there. He swirls is tongue around your clit almost making you cum.

"Not yet baby girl, I'm not done" he says and you can't take it anymore you want him now.

You hear him unzip his pants, pull down his underwear and open a condom. You feel his body over yours and he kisses you one last time before entering you. The feeling is electric, you've been waiting for this all day. His movements are slow at first and then he starts to pick up the pace. His hip thrusts are becoming faster and more rough, causing you go over the the edge and moan his name.

"Ugh Shawn, faster" you moan

You hear him smirk as he obeys your command and goes faster. His thrusts are now becoming more sloppy as he is about to cum. You both cum at the same time and lays his head down on your chest as he finishes.
He gets up and unties you. You have never been tied before during sex but you sure did enjoy it. You take your shirt off and over your eyes and see Shawn lying down next to you. You kiss him and then lay your head down on his chest.

"Thank you babe, I loved that" you say

"And I love you y/n" he replies

You smile and then close your eyes, drifting off to sleep.

Thank you so much for reading this! I hope you enjoyed it! Love you all!
~Jaidyn