ThanksGiving

30,000 reads!! OMG THATS AMAZING!!!😱 I LOVE U ALL SO MUCH!!💖 Sorry I've been gone for so long! But I'm back! 👏🏼
This one is dedicated to MAGCON-ALL-THE-WAY hope you like it!

This was your first year going over to Shawns house for Thanksgiving, and you hope everything went well. You put on this cute white lacey dress with boots and red leg warmers, and you had on sexy lingerie for later that night. ;)

You walked into Shawns house and was greeted by his loving family. His house smelt like cinnamon and vanilla. After saying hello to his family, you found Shawn and went up to him.

"Hey babe" you say, then stand on your toes and pressed your lips against his soft, warm lips.

"Hey" he replies.

"Ready to eat?" He asks, then you both go and get some food.

After you finish your food, you and Shawn go upstairs to his bedroom. He shuts the door and locks it.

He walked towards you and pressed his lips against yours, passionately. You kiss back and pretty soon your mouths are moving in sync. He then licks you bottom lip asking for entrance, you open your mouth and his tongue slides in, giving you pleasure.

  He soon takes off his shirt and nodded at you to take off yours. You do what your told and take your dress off. He throws you on the bed and started to kiss your belly up to your bra. He un hooks your bra and started to massage your left breast and suck on the other.

  You moan from the pleasure he is giving you.

  "Shh baby girl, we don't want my parents hearing us." Shawn says

You quiet your moans as Shawn made his way to your neck, finding your sweet spot. As he did he started sucking making you grab his hair, and causing him to moan.

  Shawn takes off his pants and then made his way down to your panties. He kissed you through your panties, while you dug your nails in his back. He then took off your panties and licked your clit while pumping his finger in and out of you.

"Fuck Shawn." You moan so only he can hear you.

You hear him snicker and then he put on a condom and put his member inside of you. He started off slow making you want more.

"Stop teasing babe." You say

  He then started to go faster and faster making you want to scream. He dug his head in your neck planting sloppy kisses all over your neck, while pumping in and out of you. You put your fingers in his hair, tugging it, and causing him to moan.

"Fuck Shaniya, your so tight." He whispers in your ear.

Pretty soon you both reach your highs and he pulls out of you causing you to groan. After a few minutes you both put your clothes back on.

"Ready to go get some dessert?" You ask

"I already had mine." Shawn replied and winked at you.

Before you both went downstairs he grabbed you and pulled you into a hug and kissed your forehead.

"I love you to the moon back, Shaniya." He says

"I love you too babe." You reply then you both go downstairs and act as if nothing happened.

Man it feels good to write these again!
Hope you enjoyed it :)
Hope you all had a great thanksgiving!
Love you all!💖
- Jaidyn