Late Nights

Wow!! 110 reads!!! That's awesome! Thank you soo much it means a lot!
Love u guys!
~ Jaidyn

It was about 11pm when Shawn got home and you were still awake waiting for him and you wanted to do something for him since he's always there for you and caring for you. So you went to Victoria's Secret and bought some blue lace lingerie.

When Shawn walked into the room his mouth dropped at the sight of you on the bed with your sexy undergarments on.

He immediately got the memo and started to strip himself until he was down into his boxers. He then got on the bed and started to kiss you passionately and then made his way to your sweet spot on your neck and started sucking hard.

You then stopped him and said

"It's my turn to do something for you"

Shawn looked at you and smiled.
You made your way to his boxers and could see his bulge underneath.
You then took his boxers down staring at his member (which still surprises you at long he is).

You then start to pump him which made him moan loud. You then put him in your mouth and started sucking hard. Taking him in and out and then doing little swirls with your tongue around the head.

"(Y/N)" you heard Shawn moan loud,
Which made you go even faster and then you felt him at the back of your throat but thank goodness you had good gag reflexes.

"I-I'm soo close baby girl, if you don't want me to c-come in your mouth you need to s-stop now." You heard him say,
But you didn't care you loved Shawn.
About 30 seconds later you felt some salty stuff go down your throat and you pulled him out of your mouth staring at him.

"I love you babe" you say

"I love you more, now let's get this sexy lingerie off of you" he says smirking then lays you down and put himself on top of you.

I think you know what happens next ;)
Thanks for reading! Sorry if I haven't been posting a lot lately, I will definitely try harder.
Again thanks for all the reads means a ton!
And sorry if this was bad.
Love u guys! <3
~Jaidyn