Early Mornings

1,000+ reads!!!!!  That's crazy!!!😱 Thank you soooo much!!!
This story has been requested by Taylorsgirlz ! So I hope you like it!
Love you guys!❤️

~Jaidyn

It was about 4 in the morning when you woke up to Shawn kissing you gently all over your face until you woke up.

"What's up babe?" You ask

"Nothing just in the mood for you, Clara." He responds

You smile and start blushing and then say,

" oh really, well I have something in mind."

"Well what it is?" Shawn says.

"I want to be in control this time. Ok?"
You say

"Fine with me baby girl." He says chuckling.

You push him off of you and then take off all you clothes including your undergarments then make your way to Shawn. You first kiss him sweetly on his lips then make your way down to his pants pulling them off of his legs.

You then climb on top of him and start kissing him then you make your way down to his neck finding his sweet spot then sucking.

"Oh Clara" Shawn moans

"Shhh babe I'm not even close to done yet." You say smiling.

After that you made your way down to his boxers that had a big bulge in them. You take off his boxers which then his member came up and hit his lower belly.

You started pumping him then you gently lowered yourself onto him, filling you with pleasure. You both started moaning and groaning and soon all you could hear was Shawn moaning your name, and the sound of skin slapping against each other.

  You then started to move up and down bringing him in and out of of you. Shawn then started thrusting into you fast making you moan his name.

  "O-h s-Shawn.!" You moaned

  "That's right Clara say my name" Shawn said

   You both then started to thrust making a pattern that felt so good. Shawn then started to thrust even faster and harder making your high come. You then felt Shawn come inside of you.

  A minute later you got off of Shawn making you whimper at the lose of him.

  "I love you Clara." Shawn says

  "I love you too" you reply with a smile.

For the rest of the morning you and Shawn fell back asleep cuddling.

  Hope this was ok! Thanks for reading! And remember to keep voting if you like the story!!  Thanks!
Love u all!💗

~Jaidyn