Concert

HEY GUYS!! I'm so sorry that I've been gone for a long time! I've been pretty busy with homework and sports, but I'm back! I can't remember who requested this, but here you go! And thank you sooooo much for all the reads, it's crazy!! Much love ❤️

It was the night of Shawns concert in Toronto and you would be performing with him on stage for the first time! You had been practicing for weeks and yet the nerves were still getting to you.
There was an hour until the show started and you started to shake from the nerves. After you did your makeup and put on your outfit you heard a knock on your dressing room door.

"Come in" you said
It was Shawn, he walked in wearing a big smile on his face and his eyes were glowing with happiness as he looked at you.

"How are guy feeling y/n?" He asked

"I'm feeling extremely nervous but I'm excited. What if they don't like me? Or what if they think I'm not a good singer?" You replied

"Don't worry babe they're going to love you, everything about you is perfect." He said and then walked over to you and gave you a kiss on the forehead. You smiled and let out a cute little giggle. Gosh his kisses are the best kisses in the world.

"Thank you babe. What would I do without you?" You said happily

"Idk, but I can say that you wouldn't be having great sex without me" Shawn said with a grin on his face
You hit him on the shoulder and said "Shawn! That's so dirty but so true" and winked at him.
"Don't wink baby girl, you know what that does to me" Shawn said.
You smirked and then walked over to the door to shut it and lock it. Then you walked over to Shawn and grabbed his shirt as you kissed him on his soft, plump lips.

"Let me help you calm your nerves" he said as he started to take your shirt off. He then slid his hand up your skirt and started to rub you clit. You let out a moan.

"Mm y/n I love how wet you are for me" Shawn said but the only thing you could focus on was the pleasure that Shawn was giving you.
Shawn then picked you up and carried you over to the couch where he laid you down on your back and started to kiss your belly up to your neck. As he got to your neck he started to suck on your spot and you let out a moan of pleasure.
He went down to your pants and undid the button to take them off. After he took them off he started to kiss you through your panties making you crave him even more. You couldn't take it anymore. You took his shirt off and started to kiss him all over and lick his abs. You got to his neck and sucked on his sweet spot causing him to moan. He took off his pants and you could see his member through his underwear. You took off his underwear and his dick popped up. You took it into your hands and put him in your mouth and started sucking.
"Fuck y/n" Shawn moaned
You looked up at him and could see the pleasure in his eyes. Your mouth started going up and down on him, licking his member at the same time giving him more pleasure. He then laid you back down on your back and took your panties off.
His large dick then slid into you, causing you to roll your eyes back in pleasure. He started out slow and then picked up his pace. You moaned as well as him. He leaned down and kissed you while still going in and out of you at a pace that would make you cum fast. You wrapped your arms around him and put your fingers in his hair pulling a little.
"Fuck baby girl, you're so tight" he moaned into your neck
"I'm so close baby" you said "faster" you moaned.
He started to thrust into you faster and you got this feeling in your stomach and then you came. Shawn came after you and you both were feeling so much pleasure. He came out of you and then you straddled him and wrapped you arms around his neck and started kissing him passionately.
"I love you so fucking much y/n" Shawn said

"I love you too Shawn" you replied "thank you for calming me down"

"Anytime baby, that's what I'm here for" He said with a wink

God his winks are so sexy

"Alright show time" you said with a big smile.
You both got dressed and got ready to go perform with each other on stage.

I hope you guys enjoyed this!! Thank you again for all the reads. I hope that I can be more active now and post more ❤️