Just Friends

400+ reads wow!!!!! Thanks sooo much!! Love u guys sooo much! <3
(Daddy kink so don't read if u don't like it).

Shawn has been your best friend for years and you love him to death! You also have had a crush on him for years and he likes you back but you guys just decided to stay friends so you can focus on school.

   Shawn later that day was coming over to study for the chemistry test tomorrow.

  You heard the doorbell ring and ran down the stairs and opened the door to find Shawn smiling at you with his book in his hand. You invite him in and you both go up stairs into your room and lay down on your bed.

  After about 10 minutes of studying Shawn closes the book and you look at him confused.

  "I have something else planned" he said smirking at you.

  "Now take off your clothes" he says

"Yes daddy" you reply

   You strip and watch him stare at your bare body licking his lips. He then takes off his clothes and is left in his undergarments and so are you.

   He rolls his self on top of you and starts kissing you hard which made you moan and he slid his tongue into your mouth filling you with pleasure. He then makes his way down to your neck making you moan even louder.

"Shhh baby. Daddy wants it quiet." You heard him say.

  He then made his way down to your panties and stated rubbing you. You Put your hands into his hair and started to pull which made him moan.

  "I love how wet you are for me baby." He said

  He then took of your panties and stated too kiss your heat and then started to suck on your clit making you yank his hair even harder! It was so hard for you not to moan.

   He then pushed himself into you making you moan.

"Ugh daddy! You fuck me so good!" You moaned out loud

"That's right baby girl! Never forget that" Shawn replied.

   He started thrusting into you even faster causing you to moan even louder!

"(Y/N)" Shawn said into your neck

   "I-I'm so close daddy!" You said

   "I know baby girl, come for daddy." He said

   After that you felt that knot in your stomach and you reached your high than you felt Shawn come inside of you. 

  He laid his head on your chest for a minute then took himself out causing you to whimper.

  "We need to study more often" Shawn said

"Yes we do." You said smirking.

You laid together that night cuddling thankful for Shawn who was the best friend in the entire world!

  Thanks so much for all the reads!!!! And thanks for everyone who has voted!! It means sooo much!! Sorry if this was bad. And sorry I haven't been posting much lately I've been busy and I just cracked my phone so yah... Fun. Keep voting!
Love you guys sooo much!❤️

~Jaidyn