➳ 57

"CRYSTAL, I'm scared

"CRYSTAL, I'm scared."

"Don't be. He's going to be over the moon!"

"We've only been dating for seven months! You think he's going to be excited?"

"Yes I do. Dylan loves you. A baby is not going to make that stop. He is gonna be thrilled that it's you carrying his child." She said.

"I'm scared. How do I tell him?"

"With words."

"Now is not the time to be funny!" Anastasia said, "Parker said he would fine with it, but I don't think so."

"Ana, for once, I'm telling you to listen to Parker. Okay? Dylan will still love you. He'll love this child. And he'll love being a father."

"I can't be a mom. Will I even be a good mother? You know how my mom was. What if I'm like her? What if the way she acted, rubs off on me?"

"Anastasia you are nothing like your mother. Okay? You will be a great mom. Your kid will love you so much," Crystal said, "Ana, don't freak out. You're gonna be okay."

"I'm just so worried. I don't know what to do." Anastasia said.

"Hey. You're Anastasia Pierce. You can do anything," Crystal said, "What is it you're always saying?"

"'Tell me I can't do something, and I sure as hell will make sure I can.'" Anastasia laughed.

"See? You'll be okay. I'll be here. Naomi, Eve, Parker, and everyone will be here," Crystal said, "Dylan will be here. Don't worry."

"Okay."