10 | rumor has it.

ANASTASIA PIERCE GAY? OR JUST DESPERATE?

We all know and love The Originals star, Anastasia Pierce. What we don't know, is her sexuality. Rumor has it, The Originals star, Anastasia Pierce, is gay. Her Instagram post contain many pictures of her, and her two other best friends, The 100 star, Naomi Anaya, and Supergirl star, Erin Jackson.

It is clear that the three of them are close. But none of us really know how close. Their pictures say it all. Their poses with each other are definitely touchy. Along with their pictures, their names for each other certainly bring questions. 'Babe, love, hot,' are only some of the names they call each other.

Her fans are also starting to notice the possibility that Anastasia is gay. Only recently on one of Anastasia's Instagram posts, a fan commented, 'I'm pretty sure she's gay. I mean have you not seen the way she's all over her friend Naomi? Gross.'

It also seems Anastasia has not officially dated a man in  the span of 4 years.  She's been seen several times with possible flings, but none were made official. Could it be because she doesn't need a man, or because she just doesn't want men anymore? Maybe she's just struggling to keep one? Though it has also been said Anastasia has a thing with Teen Wolf star, Dylan O'Brien. Although they have never made anything official, there is clearly something going on. Whatever the case may be, just know Anastasia, we support you no matter what.

written by: Giselle Green

RELATED ARTICLES:

ANASTASIA PIERCE & DYLAN O'BRIEN?

ANASTASIA PIERCE : THE ORIGINALS

ANASTASIA PIERCE: AN EMBARRASSMENT?

***

🐸☕️