➳ 31

ANALYN: FINALLY HAPPENING?

It has been known that there has been something going on between Teen Wolf star, Dylan O'Brien, and The Originals star, Anastasia Pierce. Ever since Crystal Reed, Anastasia's first cousin, introduces the two, they instantly hit it off.

Only recently yesterday night, the two were seen closely dancing with one another at Dylan O'Brien's birthday party. Later on they were seen leaving the party together. Sources say Anastasia was drunk from drinking multiple alcoholic shots.

 Sources say Anastasia was drunk from drinking multiple alcoholic shots

photo of O'Brien and Pierce dancing - taken by unknown source

There is obvious constant flirting between the two of them across social media. Pierce's friend, Parker Green, seems to take many photos of the two of them, acting like a couple. Other friends such as Supergirl star, Eve Jackson and Glee star, Naomi Anaya, also seem to always tease the two about starting a relationship. It seems the entire world is trying to get them together. Of course though like any relationship, there are people against it.

Since the beginning of their flirtatious acts, there have been many fans against the analyn ship. Recently, news on Anastasia Pierce has gotten out and many Dylan O'Brien fans are not happy about it.

So the question everyone is asking is; could the analyn ship actually be sailing? So far, it's leaning to a yes. Clearly the two seem to have chemistry, and it wouldn't be shocking to see them end up together.

written by Giselle Green

RELATED ARTICLES:

TEEN WOLF: FINAL EPISODES

ANASTASIA PIERCE: ALCOHOLIC

DYLAN O'BRIEN: BIRTHDAY