Chapter 6 - Good Luck With That

A/N: Hey, guys! Just ignore the fact that I've never done different POV's in one chapter before and just started randomly. JUST GO WITH IT, OKAY? Thanks for reading and voting ^.^

- Harry's Point of View -

I pulled at my now brown hair.

“She’s absolutely crazy,” I muttered, examining my curls to make sure there were no pink reminders of her little prank. “Completely bonkers.”

Liam stretched out on the couch beside me, his legs now resting on the coffee table. Zayn had gotten bored and was now attempting to juggle all of our phones.

“Drop that and I murder you,” I nodded towards him.

Zayn ignored my threat and continued throwing them up into the air, making Louis gasp as he walked in from the restroom and snatch his phone from the pile. He began cooing and stroking his phone, whispering ‘bad Zayn’ and ‘daddy will never leave you alone again.’

Zayn continued, like nothing had happened, “You do know that Louis came up with the prank, right?”

Louis grinned, still cradling his phone, like it wasn’t a bad thing that he had deceived his best, and I mean, best friend to help his best friend’s enemy play a prank on him.

“Yes, Tomlinson,” I glared at him. “Why would you encourage her?!”

He shrugged, “You guys were boring this week. I needed something fun to do.”

“Couldn’t you just go bowling or something?” Niall said, chuckling and received a nod of agreement from me.

Louis waved that off, “Too easy.”

I poked Liam, who had now closed his eyes with his hands behind his head, since he knew our schedule by heart, “He doesn’t have to do something ‘fun’ this week does he? We have something interesting to do, right?”

I did quotation marks with my fingers in the air as I said the word fun, considering my hair didn’t exactly find it fun being drowned by pink dye.

Liam looked at ceiling, like he was thinking, then nodded, “He doesn’t have to buy hair dye this week. We’re going to a birthday party.”

“Whose?” Zayn said, now sitting on the love seat. He had obviously given up his phone juggling career. Good riddance. 

“Ariana Grande, I think,” Niall said, his mouth full of potato chips.

My ears perked up. Ariana Grande? She was quite fit, now that I think about it. I could use a fun night. Even if I didn’t get with Ariana, I was sure she had some suitable friends.

“Zayn? Lou?” Liam said from next to me, and the heads of two of my bandmates turned toward him, “I invited the girls over for the week to go to the party with us. They’re here right now, but they've banned us from seeing them until they’re dressed.”

By ‘the girls’, he meant their girlfriends, Danielle, Eleanor, and Perrie, since Niall and I were the single ones.

I piped up, “So you’re just going to leave Niall and me?”

“No,” Liam answered, shaking his head, “You two have a lot of friends in LA. I thought you could just call them up.”

Niall was already holding up his phone, looking through his contacts, “I’ve been wanting to call Demi for a while now.”

“Awww,” Zayn and Louis sing-songed in unison and got pillows thrown at them by Niall.

Liam clasped his hands together, already smiling, “Niall’s set. Who are you taking Harry?”

Love to Hate You (A Harry Styles Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें