21

Shawn paced back and forth in his room, rubbing his hands down his face and letting out a huge sigh. A couple of weeks have passed since Jah was injured in the drive by at the park. He's been recovering and was soon to be released later in the day.

Shawn knew that was the last straw. He couldn't continue letting this J Bandz nigga wreck havoc, especially towards his friends and family. He had to take him out ASAP.

Moni walked into the room, breaking his thoughts. She was a month or so along in her pregnancy and her stomach started to protrude, just a little bit.

"Are you okay?" She asked, noticing how out of place he was.

"No," he answered truthfully. "I'm stressed the fuck out, like damn."

Moni took a few more steps towards him and held his hands. She looked up at him in his face, seeing how stressed he really was looking. "Tell me what's wrong."

"Man," he started to say, exhaling loudly again. "I gotta find a way to take this J Bandz nigga out. He's starting to hurt people who are close to me now and the last thing I want this nigga to do is come after you."

Moni frowned. "I know he probably hurt Jah-"

"He did hurt Jah!" He barked, interrupting her and causing her to flinch. She never seen him this angry, especially towards her. Moni took her hands from his and took a few steps back.

"Why the fuck you yelling at me for?" She questioned, feeling brave. "I didn't even do anything."

"You acting stupid, that's fucking why," He snapped. "He did the fucking drive by and it's obvious he did but yo' ass trynna play stupid."

Moni looked at him, tears started to well in her eyes but she blinked them back, refusing to let him see her cry. Why is he acting like this? She thought to herself, studying his face and expressions. This was not the Shawn she knew.

"Ain't nobody acting stupid," She retorted. Her blood began to boil. "You yelling at me like I did the fuckin' driveby!"

He took a few menacing steps closer to her and she took a few steps back until she was up against the wall. He chuckled dryly.

"You acting like you did," he sneered. Was this nigga dumb?

Moni scrunched up her face in confusion, sizing him up and down. "Are you stupid? How I'm acting like I did?"

"You don't give a fuck about his well being," he said, nonchalantly. "Yet he's the same nigga who saved you next to me."

"If y'all wasn't in the fucking game, none of this shit would of happened!" She yelled in his face, causing spit to hit him. "And I told yo' stupid, dirty ass to leave the game alone! If you fucking listened to me, none of the shit would've happened."

Shawn grabbed her up by her shoulders roughly and squeezed them, causing her to yell out in pain. Fear coursed through her whole body. He wanted to slap the fuck out of her, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. She was carrying his child. She been holding him down for so long.

"Don't make me do it," he told her, his voice slightly wavering and eyes red. "Please Moni I'm telling you, don't."

She didn't say anything. He let her go and she slumped down on the ground, breaking down into tears. He knew he fucked up big time.

"Baby, I'm so-"

Before Shawn could finish his apology, Moni got up and started wildly punching him and scratching his face with her long, acrylic nails. She didn't care if they were going to break from the excessive pressure she was putting on them, she just wanted him to feel pain.