4

6 Months Later ...

The situation with Moni being exposed had died down long time ago. People started not to give a fuck because it wasn't important to them, also because exposing is corny. Only bitch ass niggas expose females.

School was almost over and graduation was right around the corner. Moni was very much excited. She was going to graduate and leave that dumb, ghetto ass school. She met all of her requirements and passed all of her state's tests. Finally, all the memories of her downfalls were finally going to be behind her.

Shawn soon took the position as her best-friend. After the video of her was posted and she returned to school, Nyokia steered clear of her. She even changed her seat in that one class that they had together. In the halls, Nyokia acted like she didn't exist. She just thought that because she was friends with Moni and she got exposed that, she would be considered a hoe because she had a hoe friend. So much for having someone's back.

Moni didn't really let it affect her. Shawn always told her to fuck the fakes and to keep it moving. No matter how many years someone's been down for you, they can still turn on you in an instant.

As the dismissal bell rung, the students of Blanche High flooded out of the school. Some still lingered around, waiting for their friends. Others waited to be picked up by their parents.

Moni walked to the back of the school, carrying her binder and school books in one hand, and her phone in the other.

Her notification went off a couple of times. She glanced at her phone and saw that Shawn had texted her.

Bestfriend ❤️:
Yo kid, I'm on my way to the school, give me a couple of minutes, igh?

Bestfriend Fine Ass 😘💦:
okay bestie, take your time & stop calling me a kid before we fight 😂

Bestfriend ❤️:
Imma call you want I wanna call you lmfao but nah fr, wait for me

Moni walked faster to the back and noticed Shawn's 2018 black and blue Ford Mustang pulling up. Making the curb, he parked the car before exiting.

Moni smiled and ran up and hugged Shawn, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him close. When she was in his presence, she felt wanted and cared for. She also felt like she could be herself without him judging her.

Shawn enveloped his arms around her, pulling her deeper into his embrace. He couldn't help but take in the scent of her Victoria Secret love perfume.

She smells good as fuck, he thought to himself. He playfully nibbled her neck and she jerked back.

"Best-friend you play too damn much," Moni said, mushing him in his arm. "Now take me home."

Grinning, he replied, "It's just what I do, and alright best-friend, get in."

Moni walked around to the passenger side and opened the door as Shawn got in. Placing all of her books in her lap, she buckled up her seatbelt and Shawn sped off, leaving behind a cloud of exhaust.

"So, how was school today?" Shawn asked, stopping at a red light. He didn't finish up his senior year of high school. The constant everyday hustling that he did tied his hands up; he didn't really have time for it.