0.57 || My face feels warm

Scarlett was, as always, packing her belongings very late into the day. Chris had reminded her to pack every chance he got; however, no matter how many times he had told her to do so, she dismissed his request and resorted to doing everything and anything but packing.

"Scarls you better be ready," Chris announced as he entered her shared home. Scarlett poked her head outside her door and mumbled a reply.

"I didn't catch that? Was that a 'don't worry Chris I packed I'm ready' or what?" He questioned as he approached her room.

"You know dang well I did not pack," Scarlett replied.

"Oh, Scarls I know you didn't pack, here I'll help you out," Chris replied.

The two packed in silence. No words were exchanged between the two because no words needed to be shared. Scarlett and Chris naturally fell into this rhythm, it was so easy for them to become comfortable with each other because of how close they were. Regardless of their current relationship, the two shared an unbreakable bond that came with being years of friendship.

"Now that we're all set, I've got to level with ya Scarls," Chris began as he scooped up Scarlett's bag. "You haven't had the chance to work with him yet I don't believe, but one of our co-stars—"

"Anthony Mackie?" Scarlett replied knowingly.

"Yeah him! Well he's sorta kinda like your biggest fan. So just a fair warning, he might get excited when he sees you, just a little excited," Chris finished.

"Oh believe me I know," Scarlett smiled to herself remembering said actor. "He usually comments on my pictures, it's a mix between 'yes girl' and 'someone call the ambulance I think she killed me with her perfection," Scarlett responded causing Chris to laugh.

"That sounds like Anthony alright, you'll also get to meet one of my best buds, his name is Sebastian," Chris nodded to himself, "He's honestly a real softy, he's also a pretty big fan of yours as well,"

"He is? I would be delighted to meet him,"

—————

"Chris the flight was delayed by two more hours," Scarlett complained as she dramatically began sulking.

"Aww cheer up Scarls," Chris smiled to himself as he side hugged Scarlett. Chris looked around the airport for something that could cheer her up and he had the perfect idea.

"Hey Scarls?" He began, earning a small mumble as a response. "Since the flight is delayed, why don't we grab a bite to eat?" He asked warning an immediate reaction from her.

"Is that even a question? Let's go," Scarlett proceeded to drag Chris along the airport as he smiled to himself not expecting his suggestion to work out so well.

"Chris you're not listening to me, it's very important to me that you listen as I explain our options," Scarlett turned to Chris half expecting him to reply.

"Why are you smiling?" She asked in confusion. Chris simply shook his head.

"It's Just you're really cute," he replied causing Scarlett to flush.

"CHRIS!" She replied, "My face feels really warm,"

"SCARLETT! Your face is still very cute," Chris continued earning a goofy smile from her.

"Okay okay ya dork let's go, we have choices to make and food to eat," Scarlett smiled to herself before turning around suddenly and planting a small kiss on his lips.

"Scarls?"

"Mhm?"

"My face feels warm..."

—————