0.30 || Who's in bed with you?

Scarlett yawned lazily as she reaches for her phone which was currently ringing.

"Hello?" She mumbled sleepily.

"Hey Scarly, did I wake you?" Asked Chris who seemed to be beaming with energy, energy Scarlett wished she had at the moment.

"No...maybe."

"Sorry, I just wanted to tell you something." He replied a bit shyly.

Scarlett mumbled a reply before before Bailey began stretching. Scarlett moved her puppy's small paw away from her face, however, her attempts were useless.

"Stop it... don't touch my face." Scarlett mumbled. Bailey woke up with excitement and began licking her face to Scarlett's dismay.

"Don't lick my face." Scarlett whined completely forgetting she was on the phone.

Chris went silent for a moment before asking the question on his mind.

"Who's in bed with you?"

Scarlett instantly froze. Confusion swept over her as she thought for several moments. Before sitting up abruptly and looking around her room only to see Shelby on a spare bed near her. Scarlett looked at her bed to see Bailey.

"Bailey?" She picked up her phone and responded.

"Good good..."

"What did you want to tell me?" Scarlett asked finally.

"Oh, um...I love you," he replied.

"Love you too." She responded before hanging up and laying down.

Scarlett nuzzled closer to her pillow before her eyes widened.

She sat up and thought to herself, 'that just happened. How did I let that happen.'

"Ugh BAILEY you licked my face! That's rude."

—————
I am going to update this book a lot more often. I'm so so so so so sorry for not updating earlier.