0.34 || Strange relationship

"What do you guys think?" Asked Margot as she took in the house herself.

"It's beautiful Margo."

"It looks so much better in person," Scarlett responded.

"So much better," Lily agreed.

The four girls stood admiring their new home. Yet they all failed to realize how much work would be put into making their house, home.

"Uh," Scarlett paused before fishing her phone out of her bag. "You girls head in, I'm just going to call my brother to see if he made it ok."

"No problemo, we'll start fixing up the place," Cara responded while practically dragging the other two along.

Scarlett shook her head and smiled fondly. Her brother was also in the process of moving, which she had to admit she was thankful for. The two we're always close to each other, but after Scarlett started dating Ryan, they drifted apart. However, now she was glad they we're going to spend more time together.

Come to think of it, Scarlett didn't know what attracted her to Ryan. Maybe because she was head over heals for someone else, she didn't see anything good in Ryan. She felt silly for even accepting his marriage proposal in the first place.

But now it didn't matter anyways. He was engaged to someone else in a matter of months. Their relationship was strange, and she knew that now. It's not like there weren't relationships stranger then hers and Ryan's.

"Hello brother," Scarlett smiled to herself:

"Hey Scarls," he yawned.

"I didn't wake you did I?"

"No no no, I've been awake for hours."

"Chris?"

"Hmm yes?"

"Still me, but I wanted to see if you would like to go furniture shopping with me later today," she replied.

"Yeah! Sure, I need new furniture as well," he agreed.

"Okay I'll come pick you up in an hour or two."

"Okay, I'll be waiting."

"Bye Chrissy."

"Bye Scarls."

Scarlett smiled to herself before making her way towards their new house with one thing in mind, things couldn't be going better for me.

—————