"I hope those were happy tears." He lifted his eyebrow.

"They were." I pulled him closer and rested his forehead against mine, rubbing my nose against his. We were both smiling.

"I love you." We said in unison and chuckled.

"Now let me make you feel good. You have more worth to me than any diamond in this world, okay?" He started to kiss me as he promised a minute ago and I barely whispered an 'okay' as an answer.

He kissed and sucked my neck, leaving hickeys all over the place. Than, he switched his lips on my collarbone and started to trail down do my breasts.

He looked at me, looking for permission to take my bra off and I nervously nodded.

He reached behind my back and tried unclasping it, but I had to help. I held my hands on the cups for a few moments before Alex snatched them away and put them above my head. He threw the bra across the room and looked down.

I broke free from his grip and covered myself but once again he took my hands and held them in his firm grip. He was looking into my eyes and I swear I had a feeling that I'm melting under his gaze.

"Never cover yourself. You are beautiful in every way. And now you gave me this huge honor of seeing you like this. I can't believe you're sharing this intimate moment with me.

You don't know how grateful I am for you.

Me, Alex McCarter, having such an angel as a mate?"

I am shocked.

Like, totally.

"Do you know how much I love you?" He asked.

"I do." I relaxed and he let go of my arms, continuing the little torture with his lips.

When he really kissed every part of my body, I was panting and sweating like crazy.

And I knew he could smell me.

"Jesus, Ach. You are panting like I just fucked your brains out." He chuckled.

"Shut up." I growled.

He chuckled at my nervousness. Seconds later, my mate ripped my panties to shreds. He pushed a finger inside of me and started to pull it in and out. He added one more finger and his tongue.

Holy shit.

Oh, my.

I'm done.

This is too good.

I was gripping the sheets so hard that I ripped both them and the bed.

I felt something in the pit of my stomack and felt my knees shaking.

"Let go, baby."

And I did.

Screaming his name...I reached my first climax.

Oh, boy.

"You good?" I looked up and saw him, again, on top of me.

"I'm...I..." I started to giggle and he laughed.

"Yeah. I know. Because I came to. In my boxers." When I heard that, I started to laugh so bad that Alex started to frown.

"I'm sorry. I just..." I chuckled and kissed him. He responded right away and our heavy make out session started.

We never kissed like this.

It was pure passion, hunger.

I took of his boxers with my toes and was met with his hard member.