A Night Out with So Called 'Romeo'

Start from the beginning

  A waiter came up to us. She was wearing a suit like everyone else who works here. " Would you like to start off with some drinks?" she asked. She wasn't focusing on Jax. She was actually focusing on another waiter, who was helping the table next to her. She was just blushing. He was cute. I'm going to have to speak to him.

    " Just give us the best non alcoholic sparkling wine you have," said Jax. She nodded and walked away. 

  I focused on how Jax was looking at his menu. His eyebrows furrowed, bottom lip between his teeth. He was so concentrated. He looked so fucking hot. So pretty.....

   He lifted his head up, seeing me stare like a stalker. I don't know why I didn't just look away. I was still busy studying his features.

   " Babe, why do you always look at me like that?" he asked, trying not to smirk.

 " Like what? I don't even know what you mean? I wasn't staring at all...." I said awkwardly.

   " You have this look in your eyes, not lust. It's like you're admired. Trying to know more about me or something. Why?"

 I might as well tell the truth. Say the right words Toni. Not something stupid. " You just look so pretty. I mean sexy-no! You look handsome. Yeah, you look handsome." I'm stupid. I coughed and picked up the menu. I hope he forgets about this. I clearly wasn't focusing. I could hear him chuckling from my behaviour. I mean, I always say the wrong things and this was very ,very wrong.

   " Well, thank you Toni. I'm happy you like the way I look. You're beautiful too."

 I blushed, but he didn't see because my menu is practically covering my entire face. The waitress came back, still staring at the other guy. I got both of their names, Alexander and Vanessa. Vanessa looks so in love right now. She handed us our wine and glasses. She finally focused on us. 

   " What would the lovely couple like to order?" she asked. 

  " Um, can I have Mollet Eggs with Pork Shoulder Hash," I replied. I the picture looked okay so I got it. 

   " And can I have the Adam Gopnik and the Bourgeois Guillotine."

   " I'll get that right away for you guys alright," she perked. She swayed her hips a little more as she walked past Alexander. That's my girl. 

  " Hey Alexander!" I shouted. But I didn't say it too loud. I don't want stares from these rich people and my baby Orlando Bloom, wait, let him stare. 

  He walked towards me, putting his head to my hear. I told him to come closer. He did. My lips were pressed against his ear. Haha, weird.

  " I think you should ask Vanessa out on a date. She really likes you," I whispered. He looked at me with shock. As if he didn't believe me with a glimpse of hope.

    " You think so?" he questioned. I could hear a bit o a french accent in his voice.

  " I know so. And you're an attractive guy. Go ahead and do your thing," I said winking.

   " Thank you madame, thank you!" he cheered. He kissed me on my cheek and quickly walked away. I just kept smiling to myself, but I remembered Jax. He was staring at me angrily. He was jealous. He's always jealous. 

 " Yes Jax?" 

    " What the hell was that about?" he growled. Well he came up reckless.I quickly rubbed off my anger and calmed down.

  " I was telling him about how Vanessa, our waiter, liked him. And he should ask her out. Mr. Jealousy," I stated with a smirk. He huffed and stared out the window. He didn't want to look at me. Why?

    " Well he shouldn't be kissing on your face like that," he grumbled, " that's my damn job. Mine."

  " You're sexy when you're angry," I said wiggling my eyebrows. I wasn't joking I was so serious.

    " This sin't time to be funny Toni. This is a big deal to me. I can't imagine someone other than me being with you."

  " So it's okay for me to think the same, but you proceed to do be with someone else," I spat. I quickly covered  my mouth. It was word vomit. I didn't want to say it, but I did. I knew he'd be disappointed with me. " I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought that up. Sorry, sorry, sorry."

    " It's alright, because I honestly deserve it. I really am sorry for what I did Toni," he said grabbing my hand, looking deeply into my eyes. I didn't pull away this time. " I understand that I hurt you. I know that taking you to this place isn't just going to make up for it. I caused you a lot of pain, many other girls too. I lo-like you and hope you know that. I guess I was to scared to have general feelings for someone else. I thought you'd leave me for someone else. Seeing you with Brendan didn't bother me one bit for a while, but soon I caught feelings for you. I just want you forgiveness."

  " You're forgiven. I like you a lot to Jax," I reassured. He nodded and kissed my hand gently. He held it tighter as our food came. 

  He poured us a glass of wine. It looked so delicious, even if it didn't have alcohol.

 I took a sip as I looked at Jax's food. It was fish. It still had it's eyes and everything. I can't look at fish when it's eyes still show. It disturbs me too much. 

  " That thing is still alive. It's not cooked," I said taking a bite out of my food. Mhmm, heaven. 

   " Oh it's cooked. It's actually very good," he said stuffing some in his face. Eww. I took another bite of my food. I moaned in satisfaction. I looked at Jax, to see him with his eyes nearly popping out of his head.

 " What?" I asked.

    " Nothing," he mumbled. I ignored him and took another bite, making another sound in satisfactory. " Oh my goodness, Toni stop making those damn noises. It's distracting me. You're moaning and it's ugh!"

  " Oh...I'm sorry. I do that. I promise I'll stop making them. The food is just so good, I can't help it," I giggled. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 " Food, wine, and dessert. This was amazing. I've never eaten so good in my life," I said holding my stomach. I actually took a bite of Jax's food: amazballs. We walked out of the restaurant, but I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was Vanessa.

   " Thank you so much. I'm just so shy and I didn't know how to approach him. Thank you so so much!" she said giving me a hug. 

 " No problem. He really seemed to like you." She skipped and twirled back into the restaurant. I'm a lifesaver.

   " So you must be cupid huh?" asked Jax. 

  " Yeah I guess you could say that."

 Yeah school's finally out...YESS I'm going to miss my friends but who cares. You guys know I'm going to be a freshman, yeah I'm that years young. But pray for me in highschool. Pray for this nerdy girl. The side is the dress