❤ 3 ❤

A few minutes ago she was clinging with him and now here he was... Not even do something back then, he could have pushed her...at least told her not to be clingy.

Am I Jealous? Yes, I was madly in love with him.

Now, he acts like he never cheated on me.

I wanted to shout, he cheated on me but I couldn't utter a word so I turn around to leave. 

"Sohye." Jimin holds my wrist again and his touch made me weak... I felt to give up. But, again it was this guy who cheated back then.

"Leave me alone. I don't want to explain anything." I said.

"But--"

"She needs time..." Taehyung slowly said to Jimin made me turn around.

"NO. It's over!" 

Jimin's eyes widen as I shouted loudly.

"Sohye, wait!" Jimin called me while I took the passenger seat. 

Taehyung grabbed his arms as he pulls Jimin back. 

I wanted to stop them, I really want to but they have gone too far enough this time. 

"I won't ever hurt her as you did, Park Jimin. I didn't expect this from you!" Taehyung pointed his finger on Jimin's chest.

"Taehyung, are you coming or not?" I inquired looking at him. 

He stopped his action and swiftly moved to the driver seat.

He knew if he would ignore me... then I surely would have taken a cab by the time now.

_

We reached home... I throw my bag on the couch and flopped down on it.

"That was worthless!" I shouted angrily. 

Taehyung came and saw all the stuff I had with me was thrown mercilessly. I can't keep myself sane. 

I just threw my sandals at the entrance while my coat was lying on the floor...

"Baby, calm down--"

"No! Why should I? I think I should move out far away from this place..! That I can't even see his face again and again."

"No--"

"It's over. It's all over a long time ago. F. First, he cheated on me... a.and then I lost my baby because of him!" I said in between my sobs.

I can't even get over it. It hurts furthermore that I couldn't even protect my baby.

_

VOTE/COMMENT

FOR THE NEXT

UPDATE! 💜