Tree Bros- Murphy's Jewels

Warning: Short and Fluffy.

Connor sat at the counter watching the small blonde headed boy in the store across the street. He's wearing the blue polo shirt he always wore. Connor rests his head on his hand and gives a loved filled sigh. He's so cute!

Connor gets a swat on the head from his father, “What the fuck are you doing? Get back to work!” Larry walks around the counter, “I don't pay you to sit around all day and daydream,” He adds under his breath.

Connor rubs the side of his head. Fuck you, dad. He gives his dad the bird while his back is turned. Connor glanced at the boy again. He sits at the counter with yarn and knitting needles. It made sense because he worked at shop dedicated to selling yarn. Connor sighs and looks around the empty shop.

Connor locks up the shop and looks across the street. Hansen’s Color Cloud is still open. Connor looks both ways before crossing the street. He opens the door and a small bell rings. The shop’s empty except him and the boy behind the counter.

“Welcome to Hansen’s Color Cloud. I’m Evan. How can I help you?” The boy, Evan, says.

“..Do you have any of the big yarn? The ones they use to make that big blanket that's been going around?” Connor lied.

Evan nods, “It's just over in that corner. It's been very popular lately.”

“I can only imagine,” Connor smiles at Evan then walks to the corner, not to be rude of course.

He spots the big wool. He takes a few colors. Purple, magenta, and blue. He takes the wool to the counter. He purposely puts the colors in the order of the bisexual flag.

Evan giggles, “Are making a blanket for someone?”

“Oh yeah,” Connor lies again, “A friend.”

“They bi?” Evan scans the yarn.

“Yep, it's their birthday next week.”

“Well tell them a fellow bisexual said happy birthday!” Evan smiles proudly.

Connor smiles. Perfect. He's bi. “I will.”

Evan puts the yarn in a plastic bag with the shop’s name on it, “All this will be fifty, sixty-five.”

“I'll pay on debit,” Connor takes his card out of his wallet and pays.

“Thank you for shopping at Hansen’s Color Cloud. Come back soon!”

Connor smiles, “I'll sure try. Have a good night, Evan.”

“You too, kind sir.”

“Connor, you can call me Connor.”

“Good night, Connor,” Evan smiles.

Connor walks out with a love struck look on his face. He walks home with heart a flame, love in his eyes, and Evan on his mind. Connor fell in love with Evan. His smile, his hair, and how adorable he is just makes Connor melt. I bet he's absolutely perfect in every way.