Boyf Riends- Graduation

Based on Mushie R.'s latest speed paint. (Image above.)
Suggested by naturesbluebonsai, thank you for the inspiration, you lovely human being!
P.s. This one's short.

Michael's PoV

I look at Jeremy, having a good time. I remember the whole SQUIP thing and think. Now that we're going to college, I might not be with him. I jump into his chest, wrapping my arms around him. Tears stream down my face, sobbing into Jeremy’s shirt. As much as college will be paradise, I'm afraid Jeremy and I won't ever hang out again. Jeremy places his arms around me and his head on top of mine. More body's surround us in a embrace. Light sobs fill the air, mine is the loudest.

Jeremy's PoV

Michael clings to me, sobbing loudly. I see Christine wrap her arms around Michael, Jenna does the same with Christine. I feel a few other bodies push against mine.I laugh as tears sting at the corners of my eyes. I'm gonna miss you guys. I think to myself.

Christine's PoV

Michael and Jeremy share hug, and I think Michael starts crying. Tears well up in my eyes. I run over and hug them both, tears start to pour down my cheeks. I'll miss these guy's. Jenna joins in the hug.

Jenna's PoV

Christine walks over to Michael and Jeremy, joining in on their hug and tears. I get emotional and join in. I love everyone and leaving stings.

Brook's PoV

Jeremy, Michael, Christine, and Jenna share a hug. Tears running down their faces. I remember how Jeremy and all of us have grown close. We'll be going to different colleges for sure. We'll rarely get to see each other. Tears now well in my eyes. I make my way over and join the hug.

Chloe's PoV

I watch as Brook runs over to the sobbing mess of people. I look at everyone. I can't believe we are moving on. I join the hug, tears in my eyes. I will really miss these guys.

Rich's PoV

I cry as I walk away. All the hurt is over, friends I've made at leaving, never to be seen again. I notice all my friends sobbing in a hug. I well up even more and run over, practically slaming myself against Chloe’s back. I sob loudly.

Jake's PoV

I walk behind Rich, but he quickly rushes off. I chase after him, he runs to to a group hug of all our friends. They're all crying and I understand why. Tears sting as my eyes and I hug Rich and join in.