Chapter Six - Memories

Start from the beginning

I knew all of this was wrong, that Logan wouldn't want this to happen. I tried to fix it, but nothing worked.

I leaned forward and turned, facing the grave stone. It was recently neatly polished, with flowers and letters, around the freshly cut grass.

I grabbed my bag and pulled out a scrapbook, I'd been working on it for the past couple of months for Logan, hoping he would see it.

I flipped through the pages looking at pictures, and other things stuffed into it, bringing back all the memories.

I came across a picture of us when we were about 8 and 5, standing in the snow in bathing suits, looking completely confused and freezing. I chuckled,

Flashback:

"You kids wanna go to the beach?" Dad asked me and Logan, I looked up at him curiously.

"Dad... It's winter.." I said, as if he was crazy. He gasped,

"You haven't heard the news?" He asked excitedly. I shook my head vigorously. What was he talking about? He smiled. "Summer came early!" It all seemed a little strange to me, but being 8 I believed him.

I looked at Logan, smiling, and we ran up stairs to put on out swim suits.

We raced down the stairs, eager to get to the beach down the road, and ran out the door. Only to fall into freezing white snow.

I stood up, and looked a Logan who was sitting down, patting the snow, not understanding what was going on. Neither did I.

I looked up to see dad in the door way laughing, with a camera in his head. Mom was besides him, shaking her head but smiling, mumbling that we were to gullible and he had to stop doing these crazy things.

She ushered us kids back inside, leaving us to figure out that it was just a joke.

Flashback over. 

There was another one, just me in it, just standing there, with a black eye. Logan was 7 and I was 10,

Flashback:

"You take good care of your brother now, make sure he's okay! Alright?" Mom asked while we stood in the school hallway and I held Logan's hand. I nodded, Logan had just come back to school from being out for 2 months, and he has no hair due to treatments.

I led him to his class and told him to find me if he wanted me, he nodded and walked into class slowly.

It was the middle of the school day, and nothing bad had happened. Well, I thought. It was recess time, and the younger kids were still out playing. Well, I wouldn't exactly call it playing. They surrounded Logan, calling him names, most of them being something like 'baldie'. Being 10, I didn't make the smartest decision. I went over there, and walked right through them and saw a kid right above my brother, immediately I knew he was the one who started it.

I walked right over to him, grabbed his shirt, and punched him. Teachers ran over as we fought, but I was mad, and I was going to stand up for my little brother.

My parents came to pick me up from the school because I got suspended. I sat in the office and when they came in a run up to them, and showed them my black eye and some scratches on my arm.

"Are you okay?" my mom asked worriedly, examining the cuts and bruises.

I nodded my head, " Don't worry mom, the other guy looks worse!" Dad started laughing, and he hugged me, and then he took a picture.

"You should join the wrestling team girl." he said, winking at me, being the joker he was. I smiled, I was glad I stood up for Logan.

Flashback Over.

I heard laughter from the other end of the graveyard, but I ignored it. This was my time to be with Logan.

Niall's POV

I wanna stay up all night

and jump around until we see the sun

I wanna stay up all night

and find a girl and tell her shes the one

Hold on to the feeling

and don't let it go

cause we've got the floor now

Get out of control

I wanna stay up all night

and do it all with you

Girls were panting, trying to scream, and sing, while crying and chasing after us. That's all we could hear. It was a crazy mob of fans. You'd think, why were being chased in the town that we live in? Where most people are used to us by now?

Apparently, an arts academy was having a big party for the new students coming next year, most of them were from America, and they were fans. You can probably guess what happened when we walked by the academy, they went crazy.

Finally, after tons of running, we lost them.

"Anyone know where we are?" Zayn asked. We all shrugged, I looked around, not recognizing this part of town. It was full of trees and meadows, I'm guessing that not that many people lived in this area.

We walked down a dirt road, to see if there was anything that would help us find our way back.

We all stopped, the path had led us to a graveyard.

"Uhmm... I don't think this is Nandos.." Louis stated. We all gave him a look,

"No duh." Harry said while slapping the back of Louis' head, leaving Louis to pout. Liam rolled his eyes and looked around the grave yard.

"Hey, I think there's a girl over there, we could ask her where we are..?" He questioned, seeming as if he didn't want to disturb her if she was here. But then again, she might be the only one that could help us.

We were close to her, but she didn't seem to notice us. She looked through a scrapbook, smiling, but tears were threatening to spill.

Something about her just seemed... so familiar. Maybe she was a fan and we had met her before? But I knew that wasn't it, I couldn't place my finger on it, but there was something about her...

I looked at the gravestone she was visiting.

Logan Parker.

Son, Brother, Best friend.

Bless the brave little soul,

who went through so much,

so young.

4/12/98 - 6/19/06

Logan Parker...? And then it all clicked. That was Tanners brother. Today was June 19th. Today was Thursday, the day he died. I couldn't believe it.

Liam was about to clear his throat and talk to her when I gasped.

"Tanner?"

Authors Note: CLIFFHANGER! :) Haha. Ill post the next chapter, tomorrow or Monday, I'm pretty busy but I'll see if I can write it tomorrow, if not, expect it on Monday! Hope you liked the chapter, thanks for all the feedback! Vote, Comment, Fan, Whatever! Thanks for reading!

Hannah xx