Official

The first person inside the base to greet and congratulate you was Jack. You ran up to him in all your mud covered glory and enveloped him into a hug that had him hoisting you up in the air. His face was stuck into the crook of your neck, and your face buried into his soft, wispy locks. Your metallic fingers gripped at his leather jacket, holding onto him before he had to set you down. Next person to greet you was Angela. She practically tackled you, squealing in your ear and twirling the two of you around as you laughed. She nuzzled your forehead, stepping back to let Genji and Zenyatta congratulate you.

It was pure bliss: being able to step back into the base and being greeted by the four most important people in your life. Not only that, you were accepted by Overwatch's best archer. You couldn't have asked for it better honestly. Especially Jack returning to your side as the whole of Overwatch decided to come and gather round. Jack lifted your robotic hand up and raised it above your head, eyes glittering below his red visor. Silence echoed through the grand room. Your eyes searched over the group, soon fluttering your lashes close as you listened to Jack's soft breaths.

"We welcome those who strive to better the world. We welcome those who strive to overcome their past, and we welcome those we fight their inner demons. There are many prime examples of such cases, but ______ is the best example. She had the whole world fighting against her because of how she was raised and because of who she was. Many believed she wouldn't make it to be anyone, that she couldn't become an Overwatch agent," he inhaled sharply, "even our enemy, Reaper, believed so. He striped her of her remaining forearm and told us she would crumble. Our enemy, and us, was proved wrong," he boasted. It was then Jack lowered your hands and his eyes flickered over the awaiting gazes. "We welcome to Overwatch: ______ or- Sybille* is known on the field."

You smiled at your agent name, eyes now open and turning over the group as they erupted into a chorus of cheers and greetings. Victory was now set in your veins, and you inhaled softly as pride swelled in your chest. However, it was short lived as alarms blared across the base. The wailing sirens were accented with red flickers and metal shades started to expand and follow the contours of the windows. They locked into place below, darkening the rooms and a red glow filling the area. Your lips pressed to a thin line, eyeing the area before you decided to look up at the screen.

Appearing before you was a white mask; one you knew too well. Your jaw tightened and you nervously stared down the one known as Reaper. He wasn't that intimidating to normal heroes of Overwatch, in fact many (many meaning Lucio and Hana) dubbed him as edgelord. But you- you were truly afraid. He was the only thing you couldn't deduce from the drop of a pin and it made you afraid. A person who could escape your deduction, a person you couldn't figure out his next move- that was something you hadn't ever encountered until him. Your eyes widened as your heart thumped violently in your chest, watching his figure and tensing up.

"So it seems Overwatch has grown soft," Reaper drawled out, his voice low and tinting of a permanent growl.

You instantly jumped in the middle of the conversation. You had to defend yourself against him, no one else. "I trained to fight you," your voice was sharp, a bit high, and your eyes searched the screen.

He chuckled, turning into a wisp of smoke onscreen before a sound of flapping leather resounded behind you. "Im glad," he growled right into your ear. Your heart felt as though it stopped, the smoke curling and the lights having been shut off. "I await our second meeting on the battlefield _____."

His voice echoed in your ears, your eyes wide and skin paling considerably. The lights snapped back on, the metal grates rising up from the windows and a crack of thunder resounded outside. Fresh marks along your bicep indicted that Reaper touched you with his claws, and your heart stuttered. Head tilting down, your fingers traced the new markings before turning to look around. The group was on high alert, Winston already 'galloping' away to his workspace while the rest of the agents left to assume positions. Jack was rushing to your side, his gloved hands now grasping your bicep and inspecting the markings before inspecting the rest of your face.

"Did he touch you anywhere else?" He pressed, a faint and guttural growl following his already gravelly voice.

You shook you head, robotic hands gently cupping the side of his neck and soon gripping the collar of his jacket. Realization hit you; your knees shook, your breathing shallow and harsh, and your eyes were blown wide despite the fact you were getting tunnel vision.

"______, look at me," Jack ordered, guiding one hand across your right cheek and turning your head to make eye contact. "Look at me."

You stared up at his red visor, whispering out, "I'm afraid- I can't deduce his motives, who he is, what he is," you instantly hid then, eyes closed and finally hugging his broad torso. "Im so afraid Jack."

"You dont have to be," he murmured.

The moment was short lived, as he ushered you to the main debriefing room. His hand gripped your slender metallic ones, and finally running to the large conference room. It was grand, and he stood there at the doorframe before looking to you.

"As leader and overseer of Overwatch: _____, you are accompanying me after Reaper and to Dorado."

Your eyes widened. After Reaper? You paled even more (if it was possible) and you swallowed thickly. On to Dorado.