솔까말*

*Speak your mind, honestly

"Spread your legs a little more, put your guard up, good, now punch

"Spread your legs a little more, put your guard up, good, now punch."

I punch.

"Igeat beogi? [What's this? Informal]"

"Don't laugh, Tae Won."

We're at this boxing club he goes to in Norangjin, how I regret telling him I wanted to shape up. Tae Won took my word for it and started training me.

Friends, Tae Won, said, right now, we're building the walls of the friendship he asked for by spending a tremendous amount of time together.

We do what friends do, hang out. Perhaps the time spent with Tae Won is too much. I try to avoid him, but he insists a lot, the Korean way.

If you wonder what the Korean style is, here's a quick glimpse of what it is.

Koreans hate to wait; their quite impatient, excellent service for them is fast.

They're persistent, both men and women. When invested in a relationship, no matter its nature, it's 1000%.

1000% passionate

1000% insistent

1000% in love

And when they are deceived or betrayed, you receive a 1000% of hate.

For the moment, I've got 1000% of Tae Won's attention. He's dedicating himself to me, and I'm careful not to fall into the limbo of confusion overstepping the limits of the friend zone. Most People who see us must see a language exchange friendship, but sometimes I hear the whispers of those who doubt.

"Ya, isn't it Kim Tae Won?"

"The singer?"

"Paebo, no, the swimmer."

"Isn't he back with Soo Kyeongin."

"Well, he seems to be with a waéguk now."

Kyeongin.

I did some research after that, what I found out buried me a little more. I read how I destroyed the life he had. Tae Won stopped swimming after the accident, and he broke up with his girlfriend, Kyeong Soo Ae, aka Kyeongin, by fans.

The archer's fanbase is enormous; I had no trouble finding photos of her. Kyeong Soo Ae is beautiful; I can't help but wonder the reason for their break up. I even saw pics of them younger.

The story told by the media seemed like a fairy tale; they represented Korea's future in the two sports disciplines. They supported and drove each other, and now Tae Won is here with a lost girl, who he would kill with his bare hands if he knew the truth about her.

So I've decided that to get them back together, I must get the train I deviated back on track.

Where are my feelings in this?