내가 미쳤나봐*

Start from the beginning

I was minor, but I wanted to be part of it all, and I had the money to access it. Of course, I took my girls with me.

Marc didn't just open the most lavish nightclub in Seoul; he created a drug for the rich. A drug that the spoilt brat like me had to taste, and yep, I supplied my girls mean Jane. Like I told you, Mona's bad girl style is just a facade, but Jane, she was the naughty one.

Now I hear you and your parents in all this?

Our parents aren't parents who don't care. They are parents who don't have the time or don't make time. Either way, they didn't see the need at the time to be on our backs. We're South Korea, a country with criminality so low that businesspeople portray the mobsters.

So we spent nights wasted, and even though we were on cloud nine, Jane still didn't come to me. Isn't it crazy? We were high, for goodness sake.

The thing which made me plunge, I mean, I became a real addict after that was when Jane lost her virginity to some random jock of our Ameican high school, the guy came to school giving me Jane's phone back saying she forgot it in his room.

I thought I would die then, and when I confronted Jane, all she said was it's not a big deal.

No biggie.

How can she say that?

Even now, I'm still sore to think Jane never conceded to even a kiss me, and she went along and slept with someone she barely knew. What's even more incredible is that I, Brad Nixon, a guy who can have anyone, still loves Jane despite the heartbreak she inflicted on me.

Now I've done her wrong too. I turned her into a junky, and three weeks ago, I almost crossed the line with Mona, and since then, I have these weird thoughts.

Okay, back in the day, I dreamt of sleeping with either one; I even imagined a threesome. Those girls fill up my mind so much, I also dreamt of them while sleeping with other people.

I've never shown them any jealousy when they talked about their crushes and stuff, but three weeks ago, when I saw Mona grinding with a second class chaebol at l'hexgone, I saw red. Mona doesn't rub with guys. She doesn't even grind with me.

My mind just blew a fuse.

Jane wasn't there, so we were in a duo mode, but Mona was all moody, and before I knew it, she was with that other guy.

So I got jealous. We argued and left the club, and we continued to quarrel in the car, okay cue the replay.

"I'm not your sister, daughter, or woman for you to drag me as you did back there."

"Mona, that guy is a douchebag. His father licks my father's Balenciaga's. Come on, Mona."

"Come on, what? You are not my man, okay; I do what I want with my body, I can take care of myself, so don't act like I'm yours or you own me."

I pulled up on the side of the curb.

"So what, I should let you act like a hoe?"

Error number one.

"Let me out of the car."

"It's raining, Mona."

"I said open the damn door and let me out."

"No."

Error number two.

There, a woman I don't know appeared, fierce and violent. Mona slapped me, and she continued. Despite the shock, I tried to grip her arms; Mona fought, so I pinned her down.