Chapter 22

"So you good?" Tailan asked me for the fifth time. "Yeah nigga, how many times she gotta say it?" Nick laughed.

"My fault jus' makin' sure my baby sis straight." I smiled at him doing his brotherly duties.

"I brought food!" Bre said walking in the door. She gave me a spicy chicken sandwich and gave the boys pizza.

"Should we step out and eat this sis?" Dink asked. I shook my head and prayed over my food.

"It's really cool down here for real, I thought it was rey be dry or something." Tez said looking out the window.

"Yeah it's a cool city, but Baltimore betta'." Tez smirked. "Of course you gonna say that you from there." Bre rolled her eyes chuckling.

"I might jus' move down here." Tailan said causing all of us to look at him. "You leaving Baltimore, hell must've frozen over." I laughed.

"Fuck you, but real shit I think I jus' might."

"Move to Houston, me and August thinking about that for his tattoo shop."

They made a face and looked at me. "You tellin' us we ain't meet the nigga and you already trynna move state to state wit 'em?" Dink said.

"Yeah, we have decided to actually start dating, but by taking things slow." Seems like BreAnna is the only one that understands.

"Where the hell is Terrance I told to watch ova' ya fast ass." Tailan shook his head. "How am I fast?"

"You practically movin' in wit a nigga you jus' met." He raised his voice. "I've been knowing him for two going on three months Tailan fuck outta here wit allat." I raised my as well.

"Y'all chill for we get kicked out." Tez said moving Tailan back to where he was sitting. "I wanna meet this nigga Nadia."

"We all do." Dink stated the obvious.

"Okay, get my release papers and I'll tell him to meet me at my house."

BreAnna went out the room to get my release papers. Dink handed me a change of clothes.

"Turn around right quick. My ass hanging out." I said which cause them to turn around so fast. I laughed and shuffled into the bathroom.

Within a few minutes I was out and ready to go home.

:I'm on my way home.

Aug👅💦: you ain't want me to come get you?

:my brothers here so they taking me

Aug👅💦: Aight cool I'll see you later then

: they actually want to meet you, so can you swing by the house?

Aug👅💦: yeah just let me know when you by

I sighed and gathered the rest of my things. Hopefully this little meet and greet doesn't send anyone back to the hospital. But August kind of has similar characteristics to my brothers.

He's overprotective and a leader like Tailan. Goes with the flow and a chill person like Dailan. Quiet at times, but playful when he talks like Montez. He eats a lot and likes to joke around like Nick. It's weird that it's like that, but it's just the way it is. Since all of these similarities happening, they should get along quite well.

"I signed you out babes so let's get you home." Bre said coming back in the room. I nodded and grabbed my bag and food. Can't leave that behind.

"Fat ass, it ain't nothing in it." Tez laughed. "Leave me alone." I laughed and walked out of the room.