The banished cat

Mossleaf, the medicine cat, told the leader of what Flame had done. Ruby, The leader, named ruby, called a gathering. "It seems like we have a traitor." Ruby Declared "He has torn out Heather's right eye." "This traitor's name is FLAME." "This cat is now to be "BANISHED". She Glared at Flame, Along with everyone else. All the warriors chased him away. Heather forced a smile. "Serves him right". She coughed. Heather walked back into Mossleaf's den, to continue healing. Petal looked at her kits. One looked just like her, Another one was a calico, One other was a tabby, And the last one was a tortoiseshell. Ruby suddenly walked into the nursery. "Need any help naming them?" She asked Petal. 'Yes, I would like that". Petal replied. "Huh..." Said Ruby. "This one, that looks like you. I think you should name it, Flower, What do you think?". "I like it..". Replied Petal. "This, tabby over here, Her name will be Lily." "That seems nice." Ruby with a small grin. "Petal smiled softly, but she was shaking. She was still shocked of what Flame had done. "Are you feeling alright?" Asked Ruby. "Yes..." Replied petal, her voice shaking. "I'm just still shocked of what Flame did...". "I am too," Ruby said softly. "Don't worry about it now, though. He is long gone." Petal tried to smile at her, but she couldn't even force one.