Chp. 3 Introductions

(Play song if wanted to)

Skotos

Previously:

My father was the General so him and your father were good friends for a very long time even when me and you were born. Coran would babysit you and I" I explain

"Wait.."

"Y/n?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ • ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Now:

"In the flesh..and amour" I joke. All of a sudden Allura runs up to me and hugs the remaining living daylight out of me and pulls away with tears falling down her face

"I thought you were dead..I-I thought my best friend was gone" My best friend says, well, more like yelled. "It takes a lot more to kill me" I sheepishly laugh.

"Is it really you?" Coran asks with hope in his eyes with a bit of tears wanting to escape their prison. You can tell he is expecting a yes or at least a hint by just feeling his aura

"Yeah it's me...Space Uncle" I say slyly.

"I thought that was staying in between us when you were little?! You even pinkie promised.." The Altean man whisper/yells kind of frantically. He then brings me into a tight hug "It's so nice to see you!" I think all my life force is gone. "Yep Space Uncle" He then let's go and gives me 'you-quiznacking-serious' face.

"Ey! You needed proof" I say putting my hands up in defence.

"Space Uncle?" (Green Paladin)

"Secret?" (Blue Paladin)

"What's going on?" (Yellow
Paladin)

"Uhh Allura?" (Black Paladin)

"Who is he or..her?" (Red Paladin)

"Oh Paladins! This is-"

"I go by Skotos and not by him/her or he/she, but by them/they" I whisper and cut Allura off, not wanting random people to know my name and gender. "Trust issues" I whisper again to Allura and Coran. They both nod in understanding my wish.

"Skotos here, was my best friend when I was just a child they were my best friend and was always there for me when father and Coran needed to do their royal duties. We even called them Galaxy" Allura snickers while I groan. "Stupid nickname" I mumble

"Paladins! Please introduce yourselves to Skotos or..Galaxy" Coran says very proudly while trying not to laugh. "Stupid Allura, stupid Coran" I mumble

"Well I am Shiro, I pilot the Black Lion" A man says with pale skin, grey eyes, black shaved hair on the side with some on the top and a white tuft which looks fluffy, a robotic arm (a perfect gift from Hagger), and a scar that runs from the bridge of his nose. He wore his black Paladin armour

Was it painful to have that scar and robotic arm? Why does his little tuft seem so fluffy? Why do I want to fluff it? Seriously why does it seem so fluffy? I need to stop thinking this

All of a sudden Shiro's face went red and everyone else was laughing.

"What? Did I say something?" I didn't notice that I said all of that out loud. "It's not my fault it looks so fluffy!" I put my hands up in defence but that only makes Shiro's face more red and now everyone is howling with laughter. Shiro just turns to the side and crosses his arms while mumbling things like 'Shut up', 'Stupid Skotos', or 'Why am I even blushing?'. Me being a female (which I am) or not he is actually blushing.

"Wow! Never knew Shiro would blush to a little comment or should I say compliment!" A Cuban boy teases with features of brown hair and dark blue eyes. He wore a deep mud green jacket with yellow tripes that circle each sleeve, a grey shirt, blue jeans, and grey high tops with a blue stripe on the bottom, whilst howling with laughter then stops and looks at me with a flirtatious face. "Lance~ sharpshooter of the group and ladies man~ if your a girl than I'd gladly-"

"Not a chance bud" I put my hand up in front of his face and push him away "And you are?" I ask a laughing Green Paladin.

"Hi! I'm Pidge, I pilot the Green Lion and good job on putting Lance down!" Says a girl dressed as..a boy? Huh. She had light tanned skin, short brunette hair that you would make you mistake her as a boy, brown eyes, black round framed glasses, a white turtle neck shirt that had orange lining on the end of the neck and a big patch at the sleeves, green at the ends and on the top, dark grey drapes itself like a necklace on the shirt with an orange rectangle in the middle, same grey shorts, orange shoes that look like boots with white near the toes and black around the ankles and bottom.

"I'm Hunk and I pilot the Yellow Lion! Do you like food? 'Cuz I LOVE food! Food is amazing! What's your favourite dish? Have you tried human food? Are you even human? Do you look human?..." The big male kept asking questions so I took the time to take in his features. He has dark skin, a tad bit darker than Lance's, dark brown hair with an orange bandanna tied around his head, brown eyes, a yellow long sleeve with black lining on the sleeves and neck, a green vest with orange patches on the end of its long collar and dark green shoulder pads and another shade of green at the bottom of the vest, brown pants and dark brown knee pads with holsters for things on each side of his hips, and white boots with a strip of black going down the middle and bottom with orange over lapping.

"Do-" Hunk was about to go on with his questions but then get stopped by, I presume, the Red Paladin.

"Hey, I'm Keith and I pilot the Red Lion and I see any funny business I will hurt you" I stifled a laugh.

"O-okay, hehe" I say suppressing my inner childish/cocky laugh. I see Allura and Coran trying to suppress a laugh too. "What?" The boy says quite annoyed. He had tanned skin, black hair that had the hair style as a mullet, blueish-grey eyes, a red jacket with with a white stripe running down his sleeves and his cuffs were white, as well as his long collar, one yellow stripe ran across his chest on his jacket, he also wore a dark grey shirt, he wore a belt with to bags on each side of his hips just like Hunk's, he had dark pants, black fingerless gloves, and had white boots with a black stripe running down both boots in the front and bottom with red hem of the boots and toes.

"Nice to meet you Paladins. I hope you all know what you are doing, who you are trusting, and who you are protecting. Keep a steady heart and keep a sturdy relationship with your lions. Remember, they are not an 'it' but a he or she" I say sternly. They all look taken back by my message and they all look more determined and nod in agreement.

"Allura if you don't mind me asking, where are my temporary sleeping quarters and where may I bathe?" I question. "There aren't any rooms left so you may bunk with any Paladin of your choosing and I shall let you bathe in my bathroom" She responds. "Well if you wouldn't mind if I bunked with you?" "Of course not! *gasp* you, Pidge, and I could have one of those traditions humans call a 'sleepover'!"

She seems way to excited for this

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Word count: 1275