Chp. 14 A Night With Yellow Stars

(So for the next few chapters they will be all about the bond Y/n will grow *cough*Accidentally make the Paladins and Princess fall in love with her*cough* with the Paldins and Allura. Enjoy)

Narrator

Previously:

She put all her time in trying to figure out what had happened. And wasn't going to rest until she found out what. But that is a story for another time. Glitch was basically a prisoner to the Galra once more. Heheheh..once more eh?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ • ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

*Hissssss*

You tried to step out of the pod's hold. Keyword: Tried. You stumble out and fall. Falling into someone's soft, but broad arms. They hug your small frame tightly and gently. "You're back! You're back! You're back!" The mysterious person yells happily. In an instant you knew who this was. Hunk, her hero in pyjamas, who didn't let her hit the ground. You look up and see Hunk's soft brown eyes filled with happiness and excitement. "Thanks Care Bear" You said happily. Hunk immediately turns a light pink. Letting it spread across his face like icing on cake. Sadly the oblivious girl didn't seem to notice the old pink blush turning into Keith's Lion. The lights were dimmed so it meant the rest of the team were asleep. "Hunk..what time is it?" You ask, rubbing your eye in the process "Well right now it's currently way past our bedtime. I would say probably 3 am right now" "Why are you up so late?" Y/n asks worried. "Oh don't be worried Skotos! I was just gonna have a late night-err morning snack" Soon Hunk's blush reappears. "B-but I wanted to see y-you f-irst and s-see how you were d-doing" The precious Paladin says stuttering whilst playing with his fingers, not breaking eye contact. "Oh thank Lullaya you came to see me! Or I would've hit the ground!" You exclaim. "Would you l-like to have a-a late n-night snack..w-with m-me?" Hunk asks you shyly, finally looking up and meet your eyes. "Heck yeah! You have no idea how hungry I am right now" You say as you walk to kitchen, leading Hunk by his hand. Leaving him a blushing mess from behind. What a precious cinnamon bun. You both get to the kitchen and you instantly went to find baking supplies. Baking-Mode was officially TURNED.ON. Hunk was astounded by your sudden change. 2-3 hours later, the duo had made breakfast for the Paladins: Eggs, bacon, freshly squeezed..orange juice?, chocolate chip pancakes, blueberry waffles and Y/n's mom's homemade alechi berry pie. After your mourning you ventured off and found a growing garden to your surprise. You took some-scratch that-a lot of alechi berries and took some seeds of different berries and vegetables and some spices with you to make a mini garden in your room. Your room wasn't an average size. It was hella big. You shed a few tears, but quickly wiped them away. Your actions didn't go unnoticed by Hunk. He then remembered you taking out a piece of paper after you got into the kitchen. His heart immediately sunk as he figured out it was probably a family recipe. He went over and hugged you from behind. You didn't waste no time in turning around and hugging him back tightly. You cried a little bit, but Hunk still heard your quite and muffled cries. He felt so heart broken to see the strong and caring Skotos like this. Heart broken and sad. "It's okay Skotos. I'm here" He says reassuringly and rubbing circles into your back. "My name is really Y/n..Y/n Talon" She says as she looks up to Hunk and smiles.

God that smile is beautiful...

Hunk thought as he looked right back at her not-so-dull brown eyes. After being here awhile, you slowly started to recover what was lost. Hunk, longing for this to last forever. For her to be in his arms made him feel whole and warm. The duo then heard some pitter-patter of feet and shouts of 'Where is she?!' 'She's gone!' And 'Where the fuck?!'. You giggle at this and gave Hunk a peck on he cheek, followed by a 'thank you'. You left Hunk's grasp and exited the kitchen. Hunk stood there smiling like an idiot and had his hand placed on his cheek where Y/n had kissed him. He sighed dreamily and had a red blush spread over his face like a wild fire.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Word count: 765