Chp. 2 Recognition

Narrator

*Hissss*

Was the sound the healing pod created as the door to enter and exit opened. Y/n who was in the healing pod tried to walk out, but since the healing pod has some 'effects' her legs gave out. Luckily someone was there to catch her. Her vision was a bit blurry. She could tell she was no longer on a Galra ship anymore because there wasn't darkness and purple, it was blue and white with a few other colours. She put her hands up to her face to check she had her mask on and thankfully she did.

"Are you alright?" The male who was supporting Y/n asked.

"Y-yeah..thank you" It has been awhile for Y/n to receive such kindness other than the very small acts Elder and his people had given her. The male helps Y/n stand up right and now she is standing with no help and the male with his friends. She noticed there are seven people in the room. Two she knows were Altean and the five were a race called humans.

"Hello, I am pr-"

"Princess Allura of Altea" Y/n interrupts while kneeling down on one knee and puts her right arm over her chest. "And Coran, general operator of the Castleships technicians and royal advisor" She says as she gets up and salutes Coran. Allura wore a shocked face on her deep coloured toned face with pink triangular markings under her eyes just like Y/n's, light periwinkle hair, deep blue eyes with a hint of a purplish-pink tint in the irises. She wore an elegant white gown with a deep blue collar with golden lining that goes down the shoulders, the same blue covers her chest and torso with golden lining, sky blue sleeves that is an inch further up from the elbows and the same blue going down the middle of the dress that is attached to the torso's bottom, and the ends are a nice soft light pink and a same coloured cape. Coran wore the same expression but with more gratitude with his recognition on his pale wrinkled face, turquoise triangular shapes under his eyes as well, ginger hair and a fabulous moustache, dark shade of purple eyes with a hint of purplish-pink in his irises, he wore a blue top with a greyish-blue collar that went down to his shoulders, one white stripe coming down the middle on the left and right side along with two gold stripes going around his hips, dark grey pants, and navy blue knee top boots with golden lining. Since they are both Altean, they both have pointed ears.

Allura:

Coran:

"You know us?" Allura asks

"Yes I do" I answer

"How? We have been asleep for 10,000 years..how do you still know us?" Coran states

"My planet was under attack and my parents put me in a pod 9,997 years ago until I was brought out along with my parents. Me, my family, and planet's freedom only endured one year until the Galra attacked our planet and taking me away from my family. My planet used to trade herbs, spices, potions, and other things with King Alfor. We even traded weapons and had meetings on how to take down Zarkon. My father was the General so him and your father were good friends for a very long time even when me and you were born. Coran would babysit you and I" I explain

"Wait.."

"Y/n?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Word count: 589