Chp. 12 Happenings and Disputes

(Just to let you all know, Glitch won't have a romance with Y/n a.k.a Reader. It will just be the Paladins and Allura. Oh! And play song whenever! Chandelier - Sia Addal Edit)

Narrator

Previously:

I stand up and walk over to her pod. I plant a kiss on her pod where her lips would be. "Please get better soon...I love you"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ • ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It has been a day since Y/n has been placed in a healing pod. The whole team has come to check on the poor girl..WAIT!
Hold up!..Shoot!

I forgot to give palanieru credit for the last chapter and for this chapter, well not all of the ideas, like the parts when the reader is put into a healing pod..yeah. Why you may ask? Well because on chapter 17 of his/her Voltron imagines book. Oh willy! That had some major feels in my book! A.k.a in my opinion...ONWARDS WITH DA STORY!

Hunk would come by and say somethings like 'Hi', 'Get better soon' and 'We all miss you' and even 'I thought you were a boy' to Y/n. He may have not known you for long, but is grateful for your appearance. Lance walks by and stares for awhile thinking that this person has done so much in such little time. He too is grateful and thinks you look pretty, just sayin'. Keith would occasionally come by and say 'Thanks'. He hasn't known you for long and trusted you the least, but after that stunt, he owes you his trust. Shiro would come by and see if Allura was okay and ask if he could join her in waiting. He would occasionally listen on some stories about you and Allura when they were younger. You wouldn't believe it, but the almighty Takashi Shirogane has fallen for a girl over fairytales. Pidge, she would come by and ask questions and would sometimes have full out conversations with you. Even though you couldn't hear her or that is what she thinks, or talk to her, she loves having conversations with you and having you in her presence. Coran would come check on your stats if Allura was asleep. He would make sure you were nice and healthy. He would even make sure that your pod was nice and warm just for you. He is such a great Space Uncle even if your not related.

You on the other hand, are just floating in darkness, a darkness full of warmth. Waiting for the light. You could hear everything the Paladins have said. Especially Pidge. The girl never heard what Allura said though. She was still in the unconscious state. Now she is in a state where she can hear, but is immobile (Can't move). She waits until she can see the light again. That will have to wait for awhile.

As for Glitch, she has never left Y/n's side the whole time. She felt bad for leaving Y/n blind to Myzax 2.0's attack. So Glitch never left her friends' side. Glitch will stay put and make sure you are okay. She will monitor you 24/7.

The Next 2 Days..

"It will only be a few more ticks!" Coran says happily. Everyone was anxiously awaiting for the glass doors to open. Everyone knew Y/n's story. All the Paladins questioned Allura and she just gave in. Like c'mon, 5..er..4 people asking, like man how do you survive?! After 10 ticks the door opens and there comes out a fallen angel. Y/n stumbles out, but then falls. Everyone was about to run and catch her, but something else catches her, someone they all can't see. Everyone froze in their tracks. "Mmmmff..huh? Oh, thanks Glitch.." Y/n says groggily. "*Yawn* How long was I out Glitch?" Y/n asks while standing up properly and stretching. "3 days" "Wait..3 days? Wow thought it'd be shorter" "Yep! And your friends are staring at you as if you've gone crazy" "Wait..." Then as if a truck of realization hit the Lulloran in the face..oh MAN! You should see her face! "Uhhhhhhh, Glitch you explain!"  Y/n said panicked. "Wha-?! Me?! They won't even understand me! Only you!" Glitch points out. "How come?!" "Because the necklace chooses who is worthy! If they haven't chosen someone, my speech would come out as a glitchy sentence! A broken record!...don't look at me like that! Look at the necklace!" "Please necklace?!" The necklace then began to glow and stopped "There you go"

Allura

All of a sudden a girl appears, around the age of 12? She had two different eye colours, chocolate brown locks of hair, wore a strange gown, had the human clothing called leggings, a certain shade of red shoes, and..cuts..on her..wrists. "Uhhhh..ok hi! My name is Glitch or G for short" Then she started to glitch up

I guess that's where she got her name..

"Uhmm, I am Y/n's friend..the one her helped her dodge t-two attacks today and...uuhmm..I live in that necklace she is wearing.." The girl says pointing to Y/n's necklace. She then starts to play with her hair.

She seems nervous..maybe some introductions

Skotos

"Well, I am-" Glitch cuts her off "Princess Allura: The Strong Willed One.." Glitch bows "Shiro: The Leader, Lance: The-" "The Handsome One?" Lance says a bit cocky. "Well I guess The Annoying One, Hunk: The Comforting One, Pidge: The Techie, Keith: The Fighter, and Coran: The Enthusiast" Glitch says with a bright smile. "Wait..you said 'helped dodge two attacks' you helped her only dodge two attacks! You didn't help her dodge the third one! Right?!" Keith basically scolded. Glitch's smile faded to a sorrowful frown "I-I..I tried to h-" "Help?! You did no-" "KEITH! Glitch is already beating herself up over the incident! Leave.Her.Alone got it?" "Yes" Keith whispers "Got it?!" "Y-yes!" He says quite loudly. I swoop Glitch off her feet and cradle her like a baby. She has a blank face yet questioning eyes, but soon is replaced with tired eyes, then..she falls asleep with soft snores. I smile at the sight. "I shall be in my room with Glitch if you need me" I start walking then stop at the doorway. "And my new room will be hard to find" I say in a hard tone without turning around in the slightest. I then continue my walk towards my new room with Glitch in my arms like a big baby.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Word count: 1100