Chapter 17: Love

Chapter 17

He snatched his shirt off and came at me. Our lips connected hungrily and I traced my fingers over Rens small 4 pac and sides making him shiver and goosebumps rise on his skin. His tongue danced with mine. I grabbed him belt and slipped it of quickly. We both heard the buckle clank to the floor loudly. Ren lifted himself off me reluctantly and pulled his jeans off to revel his v line and blue boxers. I jumped off the bed and attacked him. He was all mine. I traced his abs moving down slowly. He went to grab me but I danced out of his way and wiggled my finger at him. He huffed loudly. My turn. I started at his chest and dragged my lips down his abs and to his v line, with him sucking in air threw his teeth the whole time. I grinned. I hovered there and pulled down his boxers slowly. My face was now level with his hips. His friend erected with all it's glory. I wavered a second, deciding what to do. I layered kisses down his v line and I finally got a moan from him. I lightly brushed my lips on the tip of his shaft. His hands flew down and pushed me onto the bed. He slipped on a condom quickly and jumped onto me. He rubbed and grinded on my cli*. I moaned and grabbed his hair. He looked at me and his muscles bunch up and his pushed himself into me. I screamed. The pain shot through me then turned into pleasure as he pumped. Faster and faster. He kissed me all over, nibbled on my collarbone and whispered words to me. I moaned the whole time and fingered his hair. I mumbled his name a few times and kissed him. It was perfect. Just perfect.

************************************

I woke up satisfied and tired. I shuffled a bit and moved closer to Sage. She was so beautiful. Her body was squished as close as possible to me and her head was stuffed into the crook of my neck. Her hair was thrown about, the loose black curls thrown over my shoulder and spilled onto the tan sheets. Her body was exposed except for the thin sheet tucked under the arm stopping at her belly button, showing her perfectly curved hips and.... Yeah. I couldn't help but drool and want another round when memories rushed back to me from last night. Oh god. I had to hold back, barely. I didn't want to break her, literally. I held back because it was her and my first time. I didn't know what to expect and when she screamed I thought it would make me hesitate but it made me even more horny. I have no idea, it was like a scream of pleasure. I could feel myself getting excited and I moved the covers to conceal her body from me. I began to play with her hair and draw circles on her face. Her long black eyelashes twitched and she moaned out my name. That was hot. She turned onto her back and her hand shot out, searching my side and wrapping her hands around my now fully erected friend. My whole body went tense and I stifled my moan. Her blue eyes fluttered open, the reddish flecks sparkling in the morning sunlight. She smiled at me and didn't even notice her hand on my friend. She moved her hand and climbed onto my chest. 'Morning ' she mumbled into my neck. I let out a breath and told her the same. She shuffled a bit and say up. " ugh." She rubbed her eyes and the cotton sheet fell from her body. I gazed and tryed not to stare. She looked me up and down and smiled. Grabbing my hand she pulled me, naked, and herself, also naked, down the hall and into the bathroom. " Let's shower." She said. I didn't object. Why would I? I turned the water on and waited for it to heat up. I kissed her on the head and pulled her into me. Stroking her hair lightly. " I love you, Sage Summers" I mumbled into her hair. She tensed then slowly relaxed. " I... I love you too, Diharen Abhay Shah." I knew it meant a lot. She rarely said love to anyone but when she did she meant it, truly. I did love her, and I wanted to be with her forever. Forget ' death do us part'! I'd marry her in heaven. Anytime. I smiled and we both stepped into the shower.