Chapter 6: Cold Waters

Thanks for the requests guys! Hope you like this chapter!

****************************************************************************************

Recap: " Sage True-Rain Summers, will you marry me? Because I love you, and if your not ready I'll wait for you because honestly I don't want anyone else." I was crying now, Like literally balling, but without thinking about were we would live, how we would be together, or anything to do with Ren's mom, I said " Yes ". Ren slid the ring on my finger an wrapped me into a warm hug, I whispered to him " Diharen Abhay Shah, You had me at " Hi". He chuckled and pecked me on the cheek.

Ren's P.O.V:Chapter 6

Rens P.O.V: I was soo nervous about proposing to Sage today. But when I looked at her smiling at me so happily on that rock, I knew it was time. I fiddled with my pocket for a second because the ring was stuck. " great I thought, thanks ring! That was smooth!" as I got the ring out Sage looked confused for a minute and I got worried, Then her jaw dropped an she let out a little gasp. I smiled, she liked the ring. " Sage True-rain Summers will you marry me? Because I love you, and if your not ready I'll wait cause honestly I don't want anyone else." I looked at her an she was crying. I felt my heart swell with hope, I placed my hand on her cheek and wiped it any. I truly loved her. " yes " she whispered. I slide the ring on her finger and gave her a soft hug. While breathing in her flowery smell she whispered into my ear," Diharen Abhay Shah you had me at " hi." i grinned and kissed her neck. I held our hug and pulled her back into the water with me. I laughed at her facial expression and she smiled at me. " Want to swim with the horses again...." I tried to think of a nickname and came up with " sugar" I added. She blushed at the new pet name and said in the same cocky tone " yea.... Honey " man that turned me on. I picked her up bridle style and put her on the picnic blanket while I unsaddled the horses. I grabbed Sage's horse, Magic, and brought him over to her. I scooped her up and put her on top of him, she lead him over to the spring while I got on Poko and lead him over. I gave Sage a toothy grin as we descended into the frigid water.

***************************************************************************************************************

Sages P.O.V: Ren pulled me into the water with him. It was cold as usual. Ren was laughing at me when i realized I must have scrunched up my face. I gave him a cocky smile. " Want to swim with the horses again..." He asked but it sounded left off. I was about to answer but then he added " Sugar" I could feel my cheeks heating up at the new pet name. " yea....Honey" I shot back. Ren quickly picked me up bridle style and set me on the picnic blanket. I sat there and took it all in, Ren was my almost husband, I loved him, hopefully he really loved me, well I know he loves me. But what about his mother? What would she say? What if she forbid us being together? I was snapped out of my thoughts with the sound of footsteps and hoofs acceding upon me. Ren picked me up and heaved me onto Magic's silky back. I walked over to the beautiful spring as Ren mounted Poko. I stole a glance at him and he flashed me a dazzling smile as we plunged into the chilly spring. At that moment I decided I wanted our wedding here, the amazing spring, smell of horses, long swaying grass, and the man I loved beside me. It was perfect, but a perfect moment never lasts.......

*********************************** ***************************************** *******************************

Duh Duh DUNNNNNNN! I thought i'd leave you guys with a cliff hanger:) Just for fun:) Nahhh just kidding I love all my readers!! I'm going to be out of town for a couple of days and I'm not sure if I will be in reach of a computer:( But I will start the next chapter on my phone and post it when i get home :)

VOTE*

COMMENT**

FANN:)

Oh yeah Ren's Real name is Diharen But he goes by the last three letters for short:) ok Bye>